Dean

"Hey Dean! Do you know where my guns are?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

I started to look on the counters and turned when I saw Dean eating a sandwich.

"I asked you a question.... hello can you hear me?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

When he said nothing and whipped his hands off with a rag I let out a sigh.

"Dean, I'm not in the mood. I have a hunt with Bobby and I need my guns!"

He walked up to the kitchen and moved me over and opened it to grab a beer before sitting back down.

"Are you serious? Stop ignoring me and tell me where my guns are! I swear, if you hid them, I won't be nice with Baby next time I drive her."

When he didn't say anything I let out a yell and slammed my hands on the table.

"Fine! You win! Dr. Sexy is better then Greys Anatomy! Now give me my guns!" I groaned out.

"Damn right it is." He said as he pulled his guns out of his pocket.

"You're a dick." I said as I put my guns in my holster.

"Love you baby!" He yelled as I turned and walked out of the door.

"Oh and I'm taking Baby with me!" I yelled as I picked up the keys and started to run out the door.

"Don't you dare!" Dean yelled.

I laughed as I hopped into the car and started it up. I took off out of the bunker in time to see Dean glaring at me. I saw my phone go off and I smiled as I picked it up.

"Hi sweetheart." I said with a smile.

"Bring my car back!" He growled.

"I'll see you later tonight... love you." I said as I hung up.