Lucifer

"How are you here?" I asked as I glared at Lucifer.

"Long story...... but I must say... you are looking good." He said with a smile.

I glared at him and he let out a sigh as he walked towards me.

"Listen I need your help." He said softly.

"And why would I help you?"

"Because we have a past."

"Means nothing." I said sternly.

"Please (y/n)! Please help me!" He whined.

"What do you want?" I asked calmly.

"Michael- other universe Michael took most of my grace and you are the only one I can turn to.... I've stole grace from a bunch of angels but not enough... let me steal a little bit of your grace and different times, not all just some." He said softly.

"How can I trust you not to take it all?"

"Would I ever hurt you?" He asked softly.

I pulled my blade out and he watched me closely, I made a small cut on my neck and motioned for him. He walked up to me and gently put his lips to my neck. After a second he moved away and I healed myself.

"Thank you." He said as he smiled down at me.

"You can let me go now, Lucifer."

"Oh.... but I'm never letting you go." He said as he pulled me into a deep kiss.

I let out a gasp as he pulled me up against his chest and kissed me deeply. After a few seconds I let out a groan and pulled him closer to me.

"I let you go once... I won't lose you again." He whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine.