Sam or Dean

I laughed as I walked into the house with Sam and Dean, we had just got back from a hunt that involved a killer clown.

"Will you two stop laughing?" Sam asked with a smile as Dean and I laughed.

"Oh no we are gonna laugh until it isn't funny anymore." Dean said happily.

I laughed as Sam groaned and left the room. I smiled as I turned to face Dean and he sent me a wink.

"Hey Dean! Do you know what today it?" Sam asked from the other room.

"No what's today?" He asked confused.

"December 20th it's almost Christmas." Sam said with a smirk.

"Oh no." Dean groaned as a smile broke off on my face.

"I'll get the decorations!" I yelled running to the storage room.

I heard Sam laugh as Dean hit his head against the wall. When I came back up I gave Sam and Dean some boxes and left to hang up some of the decorations in the living room. After awhile I had decorated all of it except for the archway. I smiled as I stood on a chair and hung up a mistletoe, after hanging it up I went to get down but fell back wards.

"I got you!" A voice exclaimed as arms wrapped around me.

(Sam)

I looked up and smiled as I saw Sam looking down at me.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

"It was no problem. Are you hurt?" He asked as he put me down.

"No I'm fine." I said smiling up at him.

"Well looks like you two are under the mistletoe!" Dean exclaimed with a laugh.

We looked up and a blush appeared on Sam's face as we saw the mistletoe above us. I smiled as I pulled him down and pressed my lips against his. It was a short kiss, simple and sweet. When we pulled away a smiled as he hugged me.

"Who would have guessed that the guy afraid of clowns would be a awesome kisser." I said with a smile.

"You know what.... I really don't care anymore." He said pulling me back into a kiss.

(Dean)

I looked up to see Dean smirking down at me. I rolled my eyes as he held me in his arms.

"I knew you where falling for me." He said with a chuckle.

"Dream on Winchester." I said with a laugh.

"Oh I'll dream alright." He said playfully.

"You can let me down now." I said with a smile.

"But you look so comfortable in my arms." He said with a smirk.

I looked at him with a frown and then looked past his face to see the mistletoe I had hung. Dean looked up and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Well look at that.... a mistletoe. You know what that means?" He asked looking back down at me.

"Oh shut up." I said as I pulled him down and kissed him.

He smirked as he kissed me passionately and pulled me closer to him. He moved me where my legs where around his waist and his hands where around my waist holding me up. After awhile we pulled apart and I smiled as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Okay.... so maybe Christmas isn't so bad." He said with a smile.

I laughed as I pulled him back down for a kiss.