Benny

"Benny! Come cuddle with me!" I whined on the couch.

I heard a chuckle come from the kitchen as he walked into the living room and smiled at me.

"Cher you know I will only make you colder." He said with a chuckle.

"I don't care I want to be in your arms!" I whined holding my arms open.

He rolled his eyes at me and walked over to our shared bed and moved the covers over a little so he could wrap his arms around me. I smiled happily as I put my leg over his and snuggled into his chest.

"Darlin your gonna be the death of me." He said pecking my lips.

I smiled playfully at him as I set in his lap and pressed my lips to his in a deep kiss. He growled playfully as I pulled away and kissed his cheek.

"What's wrong? The big old vampire get beat by the human?" I asked with a smirk.

He chuckled as he rolled us over and leaned over me. He showed me his teeth and I laughed as he nipped at my neck.

"I love you." I said looking up at him.

"Marry me." He whispered as he looked down at me.

I looked at him shocked for a second before pulling him down into a deep kiss. He groaned as he kissed back and I ran my fingers through his short hair.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said with a chuckle.

"Of course it's a yes you crazy Cajun." I said kissing him again.

"Cher you kiss me like that again and I might not be able to control myself." He said with a chuckle.

I smirked playfully up at him as I pulled him back down for a deep and meaningful kiss.