Dean

I paced back and forth as I held my phone in my hand.

"Damn it (b/n).... why did you have to get kidnapped... the only hunter I know is my ex and that isn't going to end well." I whispered.

I let out a groan and dialed the number.

"Hello?" A voice grumbled.

"Dean Winchester? This is (Y/n) (l/n)... I need your help." I said softly.

Two hours later Dean appeared on my doorstep. I moved back and let him in and started to explain what happened.

"Why would you be so stupid to hunt a witch alone?" Dean asked angrily.

"I wasn't alone! I was with (b/n)!" I snapped angrily.

"Okay so where is the witch?" Dean asked softly.

"A house not to far from here..... so what's our plan?"

"Our? As in you and me?"

"Yeah, I said our plan. I need your help Dean. And you know I wouldn't be asking you if I had a better card to play. We're talking about my family, and I'll do anything to protect them. I assume it's maybe the only thing we still have in common." I said softly.

"Fine, but you do what I say." He said calmly.

It wasn't long before he told me the plan and then we left for the witch's house.

"This it?" He asked calmly.

"Yes."

"Good." He said as he cuffed my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"Saving your dumb ass." He said as he got out of the car.

I glared at him and watched a he went inside. Soon he came out with (b/n) and I was uncuffed. I punched Dean in the face and he looked at me shocked.

"I save your brother and get punched.... this is why it didn't work!" He snapped.

"It didn't work because you are a dick who only thinks about himself! Need I remind you that you left! You left me alone! For five year! I loved you! I was ready to give up my life for you and you left!" I yelled angrily.

"(Y/n)..."

"Don't.... lets go (b/n)." I said as I grabbed his arm and led him away.

We made it to the motel and I had him pack.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been that hard on him." (B/n) said softly.

"Why? He left me.. why should I be kind to hi-"

"Because I forced him to leave!" He yelled cutting me off.

"What?"

"The Apocalypse was happening and... and I was scared that we would end up dead.... I'm sorry but I told him if he didn't leave you that... that I would kill Sam." He said softly.

"Why would you do that! Do you know what that put me through? I loved him!"

"I know, but I was scared.... and I knew you would never leave him.... so I made a choice." He said softly.

"That wasn't your choice." I said as I grabbed my bag and walked out of the motel.

I got in my car and pulled my phone out.

"Sam it's (Y/n)... where are you and Dean staying?" I asked shortly.

It wasn't long before I arrived and asked him not to tell Dean I was here. I made it to Dean's room and looked around. I saw a picture of me and Dean on his nightstand and I let out a sigh.

"What are you doing here?" Dean asked from behind me.

"Why didn't you tell me that (b/n) threatened Sam?" I asked softly.

"He is your brother..... I wasn't going to let you choice between me and him." He said softly.

"But for five years you can let me think that you didn't love me....."

"I never wanted that.... all I wanted was for you to be happy and safe... I'm sorry I should of tol-"

"Do you love me?"

"What?"

"Do you love me?"

"I.... Yes... I'll always love you." He said softly.

I walked up to him and met his eyes, before either of us could say anything else I pulled him into a deep kiss.

"Then never let me go." I whispered.

He pulled me back against him and I smiled as I kissed him deeply.