Sam

I let out a sigh as I put my bags down and looked around the house.

"Sam you here!" I yelled.

I walked to our shared room and felt anger fill me.

"Ruby you have five seconds to get your disgusting hands off my boyfriend." I said calmly.

She pulled away and sent me a innocent smile.

"What will you do if I don't?" She asked calmly.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te..."

She quickly moved away from him and jumped out the window. I smiled as I walked up to San and smacked him over the head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He asked as he held his head.

"Letting the devil's slut touch you. I told you a thousand times that she just wants in your pants but no you don't listen to me!"

"So I'm your boyfriend?" He asked with a smile.

"Shut your mouth." I said sternly.

I walked away and he grabbed my arm and pulled me against his chest.

"Oh no, you called me your boyfriend... so we are dating?" He asked with a smirk.

"No we aren't since you let a demon have her hands all over you."

"Well if rather have your hands all over me."

"Bastard." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

He pinned me to the wall and the kiss became heated, by before it could go any farther I pulled away. I smiled as I pushed him gently away from me and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Sam called after me.

"Got to get some food!"

"What about my problem?"

"Fix it yourself... love you Sammy!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

I saw Dean walking to the house and I grabbed his arm.

"Don't want to go in there." I said as I dragged him behind me.

"Why not?" Dean asked confused.

"Caught Sammy letting Ruby kiss him, so I... I might of gave him a little punishment." I said with a smirk.

"Oh you are wicked." He said with a laugh.

I sent him a wink and he laughed as he shook his head and we got into his car.