Dean

I smiled as I watched Dean clean his gun in the kitchen.

"If you keep staring you will end up giving it away." Sam whispered.

I turned to look at him and he sent me a smile.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said as I bit my lip.

"I know you like Dean... obvious when you watch his every move." He explained.

"Say anything and I'll tell everyone about how you slept with Deans ex." I growled out.

"I'm gone. Hey Dean! (Y/n) needs help cleaning her guns!" Sam yelled as he walked out of the room.

"You dick." I whispered.

"Need help?" Dean asked as he walked up to me.

"Um... yes... I am having trouble." I said with a blush.

"Here let me help." He said as he took the gun.

I sent him a smile as he started to show me how to clean the gun and then he had me try it.

"Thank you." I said as I put the gun down.

"It was nothing.... so... how much longer will you be staring at me?" Dean asked with a smile.

"Wait? Who says I'm staring at you?"

"(Y/n).... it's obvious that you are staring at me... I mean whenever I look from the corner of my eyes I can see you staring at me."

"Okay... I might watch you work.. so I can.. learn?"

I bit my lip and looked away as he let out a chuckle.

"I like you too... just so you know." He said as he stood up and walked away.