Chuck

"You're such a dick, you know that? God? seriously?" I asked angrily.

"Well, yeah." He said softly.

"You know when Sam and Dean called me and they said they needed my help, because God's sister was trying to destroy the world and he was to much of a sick to help... I didn't think that my ex would be the God." I said as I plopped down in my chair.

"I wasn't planning on telling you."

"Like you weren't planning on saying goodbye... you know when you left after proposing to me!" I snapped angrily.

"Amara has been released I had to go into hiding-"

"And you couldn't tell your fiancé? Well you ex fiancé now." I said with a smile.

"Look I understand why you are angry.... and I know I hurt you."

"Hurt me! You destroyed me! Crushed my heart and stopped it into the dirt.... and I've had my heart ripped out and you leaving me the night you proposed hurt more!" I yelled as I felt the room shake.

"Please calm down." He said softly.

"Don't tell me to calm down!"

I heard books fall from the bookshelf and I saw Chuck let out a groan. He quickly stood up and snapped his fingers and everything stopped.

"What did you do?" I asked angrily.

"I took your powers away- but only for a second!"

"Give them back now!"

"Not until you listen to me! I love you (Y/n)! I do! I was ready to give up everything for you.... but I couldn't.... I knew if I let my heart win... I would abandon everything... so I could stay with you."

"You already abandoned everything and everyone..... and you abandoned me." I said as I stood up and walked out of the room.

Soon we had stopped Amara and God left with her to go on vacation. I had been left at the bunker and my heart felt like it had broken all over again. I felt tears stream down my face and I walked to a spare room and plopped down on the bed with my hands covering my eyes. I soon fell asleep on the bed and only woke up when I felt a hand wrap around my waist. The scent of paper and cologne hit me and I turned and snuggled my head into his chest.

"I'm sorry.... I wish I could take all the pain away..."

"I love you... I wish I couldn't but I do... and that is what hurts... because I know even if you love me... we can never be together." I said in a whisper.

"And who says that? Who says we can't be together? I'm god... I think I can say who I can and can't be with... I did make the world." He said with a smile.

I let out a laugh and shook my head. He gently kissed my forehead and I looked up at him. He sent me a small smile before he leaned down and gently kissed my lips.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I know... and I'm sorry." He said as he snapped his fingers.

Everything went dark and when I woke up I was home in bed.

"That was a weird dream." I said as I shook my head and stood up.

I looked outside and smiled as I saw my three year old playing downstairs. I heard a knock on my door and frowned as I walked down stairs. I slipped a robe on and slowly opened the door.

"Hello? Hi my name is Dean Winchester... you might not remember me, but I need your help." He said softly.

Behind him was a boy and another guy. When my eyes landed on the boy I felt my heart pick up.

"You're Lucifer's son." I whispered.

"Yes... how did you know that?" The boy asked shocked.

"I don't know... but I've seen you three somewhere.... a Dream. I'm with a man who says he is god and every time I wake up... he snaps his fingers."

"That's because you use to be the ex fiancé of god and he took away your memories... cute kid." Dean said as he looked at my son.

"(S/n), go upstairs please." I said softly.

"My names Sam I'm Dean's brother.... listen we need your help... god... Chuck, he won't listen to us... and he might listen to you." The other one said.

"Take me to him." I said softly.

It wasn't long before we made it to a bunker and I felt bits and pieces of my memory return. It wasn't long before I walked into a briefing room and saw the man from my dreams. I saw a look of shock cross his face and I felt anger boil up inside of me as my memories hit me like a tun of bricks.

"You asshole!" I yelled angrily.

"You remember." He whispered.

I reared my hand back and smacked him as hard as I could.

"I deserved that." He whispered.

"Three years! Three years I have had no memory! I had to raise our son alone!" I yelled angrily.

"Our son?" He asked shocked.

"Yes son.... we have a son named (S/n)... he is three...." I whispered through tears.

"I am so sorry... I never wanted to hurt you-"

"Save it... have a good life Chuck... and stay out of mine." I said as I teleported away.

I felt tears stream down my face as I fell to the ground and held my stomach. I wanted to scream but nothing came out. I soon felt arms wrap around me and I turned and cried into his chest.

"I feel so empty." I whispered.

"I know... and I am so sorry.... please let me make it right... please." He begged.

I nodded my head and he let out a sigh and gently kissed my forehead.

"Don't leave me again."

"I won't... I swear." He said as he held me tightly.