Mick

I held my breath as I walked into the office of my boyfriend of a year. I gently knocked o the door and waited to be let in. When he told me I could come in I walked into the room and sent him a smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"I'm not going to be able to hunt for awhile." I said softly.

"Why?" He asked as he set up.

"I'm... well... you remember that night... at the motel, with the wine?"

"Yes... it was a lovely night... you looked beautiful in the dress you had to wear earlier... I enjoyed tearing it off." He said with a smirk.

"A little to much because... I'm pregnant." I said as I sent him a smile.

He looked at me shocked and I sent him a small smile.

"The British Men of Letters are going to kill me." He whispered.

"Why, because you got me pregnant? Mick it could happen to anyone.... seriously it has. Dean got a girl pregnant once and it was an Amazon... tried to kill him the second that bitch was born."

"Oh, sure, yeah. It could happen to anyone." Mick said as he set down.

"Euh... Yeah Mick, I think it's kind of normal. And if your superious don't like it, then they can go fuck themself. Besides, you're more a american hunter than a BMOL now." I said as I rubbed his shoulders.

"Still... I mean... what if they try to hurt him?"

"Or her."

"Take this serious damn it! (Y/n) they don't just let you leave! And if they learn why I'm wanting to leave... they will kill me and then you." He said as he met my eyes.

"No they won't because I won't let them. I love you, and we will get through this... I promise." I said as I gently turned him around and set in his lap.

"How did I get so lucky to find you?" He asked with a smile.

"Well... one of your works kidnapped and tortured my brother.... my mother joined your organization.... then nearly got me and my brother killed... and then you and I had drunk sex.... and then it just went from there." I said with a smirk.

"We aren't telling anyone about the drunk sex... ever." He said sternly.

"It wasn't that bad... even if I don't remember it." I said with a laugh.

"Oh it wasn't bad at all." He said as he took a sip of his drink.

"How do you even remember if you were drunk?" I asked with a smirk.

"Who says I was drunk?" He asked as he sent me a wink.

"You British bastard! I knew you weren't drunk." I said as I glared at him.

"How did you know if you were drunk?" He asked with a smirk.

"I... you know we have a pretty screwed up relationship." I said softly.

"I know, and that's why I love you." He said as he pecked my lips.

I rolled my eyes and smiled as I pulled him into another kiss.

"I bet it's going to be a boy." He whispered.

"A girl, moms always know." I said calmly.

"Sure they do." He said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and smiled as he pecked my lips.

Timeskip

I let out a scream as I pushed with all my might.

"One more push sweetheart." Mick said as he held my hand.

"I hate you so much!" I yelled as I squeezed his hand.

"Love you too darling." He said as he held his breath.

I pushed once more and when I heard a scream I felt tears stream down my face.

"Congratulations you had a healthy baby boy." The doctor said cheerfully.

"I hate you." I said as I glared at Mick.

"I think that means that.... for the next year you aren't allowed to go to work." Mick said happily.

"British Bastard." I groaned out as they handed my son to me.

"Hello handsome, I'm your mommy." I said as I held him against me.

"And I'm your daddy... and I promise we will protect you." Mick said as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled as I leaned back on the bed and cracked my newborn son.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you more." I said as I kissed his cheek.