THREE

A S H L E E

"IF HE WANTS A FIGHT,
WELL NOW HES GOT ONE
HE AINT SEEN ME CRAZY YET!"

miranda lamberts voice blasts into my ears as I start writing in my notebook another line.

I start to write another Lyric when a shadow casts over me.

I sigh a little and pause my music before pulling off my earbuds, finishing the lyric.

"hold please." i demanded, adding the last letter to it before putting down my pen and notebook, pulling off my shades before looking up.

my mouth went dry, and the world started spinning as soon as my blue eyes met his green ones. i couldn't believe it, and i didn't want to.

kendall knight was in front of me, and i felt like i was going to be absolutely sick.

"i have to go."i quickly packed up my things, running off and i heard footsteps running behind me.

"ashlee wait!"

i stopped, turning carefully onto my heel as i became face to face with kendall.

"this is where you went?"those were the first words that came out of his mouth, and i slowly nodded.

"i'm sorry."my voice was hoarse as i tried keeping my emotions in check, "i had to get out and i'm sorry i never told you."

"i know, it wasn't right and i'm sorry."i took a deep breath, and i glanced at him, noticing he had bitten his lip.

"it's okay."he sighed, and slowly wrapped me in a hug, "we can work this out, we always do."

i let out a breath i was holding in, wanting to just sob right then and there in the lobby.

it felt like the last time i was happier, and this felt like home.

"kendall,"kelly called him, breaking the hug, and we both looked at her, "boot camp."

i grinned, pushing him towards kelly,
"go have fun at boot camp."

"you'll be here?"he asked and i nodded.

"i'll meet you back here."i promised before he left.

i walked back up to my apartment, biting my lip as i looked over my song book, just trying to figure out one i wanted to record today, or finish writing.

whatever made me start looking through boxes, will forever boggle my mind but i did.

after i had laughed about some things i had found, i finally found kassies song book

"woah."i whispered, as i looked through it, seeing a few of her songs that i adored when i was younger.

one of her last things she had wished for was for any of these to be recorded, and i was gonna make that come true.

i was going to record these, right now.

( ASHLEYS TAKEAWAYS! )

i'm so sorry this is short omg💀 i just didn't like the way the first chapter happened