TWENTY FOUR

a s h l e e

AFTER MAMA KNIGHT WAS DONE CHECKING ME OUT, AND MAKING SURE I WAS OKAY,

the five of us headed to the studio to talk to Gustavo and Kelly.

"What?"Gustavo Asks, And Logan starts off.

"Wayne-Wayne, and tori are total frauds!"Logan starts off, before James takes off.

"He wants to Kick Kendall out of the band!"James adds on and Gustavo looks shocked.

"Really? I would've bet on Logan."Gustavo States And Logan looks hurt.

Logan Laughs sarcastically, before pointing a finger at Gustavo "Well you would've lost!"

"Whoa, Whoa, we can't let Wayne-Wayne Kick Kendall Out is the band,"kelly started, "gustavo what are you going to do?"

"Nothing."We follow gustavo out into the hallway, with the boys and I arguing that he can.

"You can't let this poser tell you what to do with your band Gustavo."Kendall points out, moving to the front, and Gustavo turns to us.

"This isn't my band."gustavo started "Incase you guys haven't noticed I haven't had a hit in awhile."

"What about the demo tracks we released? Should've said no made number one for five weeks."I point out and Gustavo shakes his head.

"Besides those, And I didn't write Should've said no, you did Ashlee. This band and You Ashlee are my ticket back to the top, and until I get back there, what he says goes."He Explains, and The boys faces light up.

"Well team up."Kendall starts to from a plan, and my face lights up.

"We need cool code names, I'll be the falcon." James adds on, before Logan Chimes in, "I'll be the snowman."

"And I'll be lucic!"I chime in and the four look at me, and Kendall with a cocked eyebrow, "What? I really like hockey."

"And you'll need a tree hat!"Carlos finishes, placing a tree hat on Gustavo, in which Gustavo rips off his head.

"No tree hats!"

"Gustavo we can come up with a plan."Kendall declared, and Kelly And I nod.

"They are really good at plans."Kelly points out and I nod in agreement.

"No plans!"Gustavo booms, "I don't want you hockey heads pulling any of your schemes, or shenanigans that's going to get me in trouble with griffin and the record company!"

"Now, here are the lyric sheets for the song your going to sing for griffin in an hour."Gustavo States, before grabbing a green marker, and starting to write on them, handing them to the boys.

"James."

"Logan"

"Kendall."

"Carlos."

"Study them, Learn them, Got it?"Gustavo Asks, And the boys nod with glum faces.

"Do you have another song done?"Gustavo Asks And I Nod smirking.

"Good cause I have something that I was supposed to give you awhile ago."gustavo fishes something out of his pocket, before handing it to me.

I open it up to find it's an old flyer for a Kings game, but written in bold letters at the bottom are.

LETS GET RID OF TORI.

"Got it."The five of us say in unison, and Gustavo nods, before he tells us to leave.