SEVENTEEN

a s h l e e

"HERES THE CHECK FOR THE LOCATION FEE, AND THANKS FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN FEE."

Kelly hands bitters a check, as the guys and I get makeup done, well mine fixed at least.

"There's also a fee for, making this happen."Bitters waves his fingers around the pool area, and I roll my eyes.

"500?"Kelly Asks, ripping off another check and bitters smiles, chuckling.

"I'll be in my office if you need me."Bitters walks off, and a phone rings with Katie popping in between Kendall and I.

"The bird is in the cage, and the Jennifer's are in place."Katie states and the five of us nod.

"Ok team remember your missions."Kendall Reminded, and the four of us nod.

"James you stall Gustavo,"James puts a thumbs up, nodding

"Carlos, Katie, and Camille, you guys head back to Rocque records and Fake build the Ultra teen crib, while Logan, Ashlee, and I install the swirly slide, and all of those electronic goodies!"Kendall's face lights up like a kids at Christmas as he finishes the last part.

"Ok James's is up first, I'll shoot the rest of you dogs later."Gustavo instructed, and I clear my throat, "And Ashlee too."

Kendall puts a single line of eyeblack on both cheeks, while I go all out and put war paint on mine.

"Move out."Kendall commanded, before we all went our separate way, and Kendall Chuckles.

"I see your bringing back war paint."He smiles and I nod.

"You know I probably was."I smirk, and Logan smiles, shaking his head as we head outside, and wait in the bushes.

"Was the eyeblack really necessary?"Logan Asks And I Nod.

"No."Kendall disagrees with me and I roll my eyes, as he pulls out the radio, "but the music really sets the tone don't you think?"

The three of us get up, and run into the lobby, to be greeted by the brown haired Jennifer.

"Jennifer your up,"Kendall smiles, and Jennifer stops him.

"Just to be clear, we get to be in the video, which will be seen by a lot of people, right?"She Asks And Kendall nods.

"You kidding? It'll be seen in Japan!"Kendall exclaims, and Logan holds a thumbs up, before the three of us dash into the plants in the back of the lobby, while Jennifer puts on Fake glasses.

"Do you really think this is going to work?"I whisper into Kendall's ear, as I fix my tree hat, and both boys give me a funny look.

"When has our plans never worked?"Kendall Asks And I smile, thinking back to freshman year.

"When I went out with the quarterback freshman year, and you guys followed me, and I caught you guys."I chuckle at the memory, as smiles form on the two boys faces.

"She's right you know."Logan adds and Kendall shakes his head.

We watch as the goodies go by and Logan sighs.

"I still say this is a bad idea!"He whispers loudly and Kendall puts his hand on Logan's shoulder.

"Hey a life without risk, is a life unlived my friend."Kendall quotes and I nod, agreeing with him.

"Now!"Kendall points a finger in the air, "off to apartment 2J!"

Me and Kendall dash off again, and I find Logan without us.

"Come on!"I grab onto Logan's shirt, before were off to 2J.

and we were going to be hell on wheels