TEN

a s h l e e

Showcase night.

It's showcase night for the guys, and showcase night for this new song and I'm a nervous reck for the all of us

I want the guys to stay, especially since they've worked they're ass's off these past two days, singing and dancing whenever they had a chance to, and they've done well.

And I've found out I'm going first.

"Ash,"Kendall Stops me from Pacing around, by putting his hands on my shoulders, and I look deep into those piercing green eyes of his.

"You'll Do Fine, Stop Worrying, Please?"He Asks And I let out a shaky breath.

"I just don't want you And the guys to go back home."I tell him And he nods, pulling me into a hug.

"We're not leaving anytime soon Ashlee,
Trust me."He whispers in my ear and I nod, hugging him tighter.

"Promise?"I Ask And He Nods,

"Promise."He pulls back, pushing back one of my curls, as I smile.

"Do you think I'll do ok?"i asked, "I mean, I didn't write this. Kassie did."

"You will do awesome."He smiles and I nod, I start to walk to the showcase room when I hear his voice.

"Ash."He Calls After Me and I turn to him, Humming in response.

"Kassie would be proud of you."He tells me and I nod smiling.

"She would wouldn't She?"I Ask and Kendall nods.

"Now go impress them, Big Time!" He pushes me in and I laugh, Grabbing my Guitar.

I sit down at the stool, and start the song.

When I finish, I leave the room, and don't even enter where Griffin is because I want to watch the boys and that's usually what I do anyways.

I watch the boys and I smile, all of they're hard work is showing In they're singing and dancing.

I'm enjoying it when they stop, and After a Few moments, I'm called in with the boys.

"Guess who's staying in Hollywood?"Gustavo Asks with a smile, and the Guys cheer as I stand confused.

"and guess who's song is getting published?"He Asks And I jump up and down, being picked up and spun around, before getting squished into a group hug.

"Stop cheering!"Gustavo Demands And I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You think the last three days were hard? Wait for the next three months!"He States.

"Carlos still can't sing, Logan still can't dance, and I still can't stand James."He finishes flatly.

"We'll work on it!"Kendall states and I smile..

"Ok now you can celebrate." Gustavo informs and the five of us go crazy..

I'm finally getting one of Kassies last songs into an actual song.

We say our good nights to everyone before heading back to the palmwoods, and going our separate ways not before saying goodbye.

I change out of the dress I was in, and into a long Bruins T-Shirt before crawling under the covers and Drifting off.

my boys are staying in LA