EIGHTEEN

a s h l e e

"SO FAR SO GOOD! SEE I TOLD YOU THERE WAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT."

Kendall lightly smacked Logan's arm, as the three of us stand in front of 2J

The three of us make small talk, while I go grab drinks from my apartment, while we wait for the construction to end.

Logans phone rings, and he pulls it out, with his eyes wide.

"It's the set designer! Worry!"He panics, and I pull the phone out of his hand, before answering it.

"Uh Griffin!"The art designer yells on phone, and I look at Kendall.

He takes the phone, before stomping on Logan's foot, and putting the phone up to his ear.

Logan holds in the yelp, as he uses his Griffin impression.

"Hello?"Logan Asks, And I can already hear the set designer through the door.

"Uh The rooms too small."I hang my head, as Logan holds out the phone, so the three of us can hear, "so if you want that swirly slide to fit we're going to have to bust into the ceiling."

Logan puts his hand over the phone before looking at Kendall and I.

"Bust through the ceiling?! No! No! We'll be arrested!"Logan argues, and I sigh.

Kendall signals a no, as I slide down on the wall in defeat, sighing.

"Yes."Logan's Griffin voice States, And I perk up, looking at him with wide eyes.

"You better be right about this taking risk thing."Logan points a finger at Ken, before a Males voice yells.

"Fire in the hole!"

The next thing I know, Logan is in Kendall's arms, bridal style, and I'm halfway up in the air.

I land on my butt, and stand up as the Jennifer's come running down the hallway

"Code Red! Code Red! Bitters is on his way!"The brown haired Jennifer stops short, at the commotion, "What is going on up here?!"

"Please tell me you guys are good at teen screen horror flick."Kendall pleads, and the blonde Jennifer looks at the other two.

"They're desperate."She States simply, before turning to the boys and I.

"We want top three parts in your next three video, you do all our ironing for the month, and we sing backup on your next track."She demands and Kendall nods.

"Done."Logan states, and the blonde Jennifer looks at us.

"Where's the Ketchup?"She Asks, with a hand on her hip, and Kendall hands her two bottles of Ketchup, as I help the other two Jennifer's get Ketchup on them to make it look like blood.

The three of us hide in a supply closet, and wait for Bitters to come running by.

A few minutes later, we hear high pitched screams, and the three of us fist bump.

We listen in on they're conversation, and I quietly laugh, as bitters is more worried about the girls suing, then they're health.

We hear Bitters run off and the three of us stick our head out smiling.

"They're good."