TWENTY NINE

a s h l e e

"WHATS UP WITH THE EMPTY BAKED BEAN CANS?"

Logan Asked as camille, jo and i walk past the pool area, finding Kendall with a camera in his hands, with James standing next To him, and Carlos in the pool.

"Carlitos."The two boys state simply, and the two of us nod, "he's attempting to set the underwater fart world record."

"He's too far down."Logan Argues, "Water farts are impossible to achieve at water pressure and exercise at 4.2 pounds per square inch."

the three of us sat down at a table far from the pool, and i watched the guys biting my lip anxiously.

I saw the two boy give him crazy looks, "what? it's basic fartolgy."

"So... how do we know when it's coming?"James Asks, and Kendall shrugs.

"I'm not sure..."The three boys lean down, and I take a step back from the pool.

A big huge water gutser comes up, and soaks the guys, making me smile a little. The guys start cheering, and I force a laugh at them.

"Did you get it on Video?!"Carlos pops up, and smoke starts to come from the camera.

"Should it be smoking like this?" Kendall whines, and they all groan as a Smile graced my lip, shaking my head at them.

ever since showcase night i did my best to avoid them, like i did every time i had an issue.

avoiding is the best way to solve a problem right?

LOOKING DOWN AS I WALK TO THE BOOTH WHERE THE GUYS ARE SINGING,

Gustavo and Kelly were listening to correct anything they had to

"And Cut!"Gustavo calls out, and Kelly smiles,

"Sounded Great Right?"Kendall asks, and Gustavo gives them
A poker face, "No, Green day sounds great, you guys didn't wanna make me vomit"

The guys start arguing and Gustavo does something so they're white noise.

"Who's green day again?"I whisper, leaning over to Kelly and she smiles.

"A rock band."She States simply, And I Nod.

Gustavo turns to face us, and Smiles at me, before Kelly starts scolding him.

"Why can't you tell them they sound good? Or thank them for all they're hard work?"She scolds, and Gustavo takes off his headphones.

"Showing appreciation is a sign of weakness, besides, you don't hear them thanking me!"As if on cue, the boys walk out, and face Gustavo.

"Gustavo,"Kendall starts, "We just wanna Thank you."

A bunch of thank you's go around the guys and l stood there awkwardly, with gustavo already knowing how much i could thank him.

"I just wanted to say... you guys are..."Gustavo Pauses, "Done for the day."

Kelly rolls her eyes as herself and Gustavo stand up, "Kelly And I Are off to North Carolina,"

"Oh!"Carlos's face lights up, "Can you bring us back a tar heel?"

"Oh! I'm thinking about bringing back a hot new band to replace you all with when you inevitably fail me."My mouth goes wide as the words slip out of his mouth.

"What?!"I yell as Gustavo starts to walk off.

"But not Ashlee!"He calls out as we start follow him, and I let out a sigh of sort've relief