FIVE

A S H L E E

"Red White and Boy!"The Marketing Team Exclaims, "A Band Where War Veterans will wanna buy they're albums."They Explain And I cringe.

"I hate it, Why not let them be themselves?"I Ask and Gustavo holds up a finger. "What? I'm just telling the truth!"I add.

"Quiet you."He demands and I roll my eyes.

"I think we look good."James smiles and I shake my head.

"Your wrong James."I mutter under my breath.

"I hate it! What else do you have?" Gustavo Asks And the Prep team tackles them again.

"Danger Boy!"The Marketing Team Exclaims again And I frown at all of the boys. "Danger Boy is a band Parents won't allow they're kids to buy the albums, so the kids will steal they're parents credit cards to buy them!"The Marketing Team, once again explain,

"I can't feel my legs!"Logan squeaks And I drop my notebook to the ground.

"That's because the pants are dangerously tight."The Marketing Lady speaks And I sigh.

"Just Let them be they're selves! Please!"I exclaim and Gustavo shoots me a glare, "I'm serious!"I Add And he rolls his eyes through those big bug eyed sunglasses.

"I hate it! I need five new looks by tomorrow!"Gustavo Exclaims before walking off,

I get up and start to walk towards the boys as they start to follow Gustavo, but start to fall,

I run over and try to catch Kendall, but fall flat on the floor, with Kendall basically on top of me,

the both of our cheeks turn bright red, and he chuckles

"hi."i laughed, making him smile.

He smiles at me and I return the smile as the guys roll off of Kendall,

Ken rolls over to the side and I get up off the floor, then helping all of the guys up.

"ALRIGHT DOGS!"

Gustavo Boomed walking in with mr.x walking behind him.

"This is Mr.X! He's choreographed for, Lady Gaga, Nikki Manash, Yo-Gabba-Gabba and Ashlee." Gustavo explains and all of the boy's eyes fall on me.

"But you were impossible to teach! You can't dance or ice skate!"Kendall Exclaims and I roll my eyes.

"For you Yes, Cause you don't know how to dance."I Smirk And kendall rolls his eyes.

"You two can fight later! Now! Mr.X,"Gustavo hands off to Mr.X,

"Cross, Leg, Spin, Pose."Mr.X Demands,

At first the boys do eh..

"Again."Mr.X Demands and the boys listen.

Logan somehow manages to smack Carlos with his hand, knocking him down, but he comes back up, smacking his helmet.

"They are Xcruciating And will not be ready by Friday."Mr.X Declares and Gustavo Looks him dead in the eyes.

"I'll X Double your salary."Gustavo Shoots back and Mr.X nods.

"X Done."

"Alright dogs, I'll be back in one Hour. I want to see Dancers Not Dogs."Gustavo Declares Before turning And leaving not before hearing a Word from me.

"THEY'RE NOT DOGS!"I shout and Mr.X Turns to the Boys.

"Cross Leg Spin Pose."He demands And once again the boys Screw up again.