TWENTY

a s h l e e

"ROLLING PAST GRAFFITI WALLS, BUILDBOARDS LIGHTING UP THE BLOCK EVERYONE OF US ON A MISSION."

My best friend sings, and I smile, as I write Better Than Revenge, my new song, in my notebook.

I start to drown out the boys, as I think back to what happened my freshman year, with this girl Victoria, with her almost stealing Kendall.

she took him faster than you could say sabotage, and was one of the most popular girls in school. she was honestly better known for the things that she does on the mattress.

And I did get extremely Jealous.

I snap out of my thoughts when Kendall speaks up.

"Gustavo the song is great."Kendall smiles and Gustavo nods.

"Of course it's great! I wrote it!"Gustavo gloats and I roll my eyes, "but the band isn't great! It's  missing a rock and roll secret ingredient."

"Hair Moose?"

"Chocolate Moose?"

"Spandex? Please don't say Spandex."Logan pleads and Gustavo shakes his head, wrapping an arm around Logan.

"The bad boy!"Gustavo smiles, and I smirk.

"The Ill tempered rebel, the flair with synchronized dance one of You has to be it,"Gustavo explains, as he reaches Kendall, "I Say it's Kendall."

A laugh escapes my lips, as I know how right Gustavo is, and Kendall's eyes are wide, looking at me, pleading for help.

"Why do we even need a bad boy?"Kendall Asks, staring at Gustavo and I sit in the round chair, as Gustavo points a finger at Kelly, who shows the boys her clip board, and plays a voicemail.

"Gustavo, it's Griffin, the Band needs a Bad Boy, and Ashlee needs to be a bad girl, Bye." The voicemail ends and I snort.

"Your funny."I laugh before getting up off of the chair and joining the guys.

"He's driving me crazy!"Gustavo yells, taking off his glasses, and looking at us, "but he's right, the band needs a bad boy and Ashlee needs to be the bad girl."

"The bad boy is a rock and roll tradition."Gustavo leads us out to where the posters hang and I roll my eyes.

"Notice, The Back turned to the rest of the band, bad boy."Gustavo Explains, and we move on,

"Notice the back turned, the dark clothing, and the scowl. Bad boy."Gustavo points out another one, and I smirk.

"But there can only be one bad boy per group, as learned in the bad boy experiment of '95'' Kelly lifts up the poster that was covering the first poster, to reveal four boys, all dressed like 'bad boys.'

"Didn't send a single cd."Gustavo groans and I shake my head.

"But were best friends, we never turn our backs on each other."Kendall shrugs and Gustavo takes off his glasses once more.

"Then I'll let you in on a little secret,"Gustavo starts, "The bad boy, gets paid the most, the most popular member of the group, and dates the hottest models."

Once the words slip out of Gustavo's mouth, Logan, James and Carlos start fighting over who's the baddest boy, when Gustavo pulls me to the side.

"Griffins right, you do need to be the Bad girl."Gustavo States And I laugh, shaking my head.

"Not going to happen, there's already people like that in country music, Miranda Lambert."I point out, and Gustavo sighs.

"Look at Brantley Gilbert, went from a nice hometown boy to a Ill tempered Bad Boy."Gustavo points out and I shake my head.

"Literary, hes got a new song on his new album called 'If you want a bad boy."Kelly Explains And I shake my head laughing.

"But they made him change a bit, but Brantley was like that, I've met Brantley before back when my parents took me and my sister to Georgia and he was playing at a bar, he's like that because he doesn't take shit for anyone."I Explain and Gustavo sighs.

"Be prepaired If Griffin comes and gets someone to replaced."

( ASHLEYS TAKEAWAYS! )

this will always be my fav episode in btr