TWENTY EIGHT

a s h l e e

THAT NEXT MORNING I WOKE UP FINDING MYSELF IN KENDALLS BED

"well good morning sleeping beauty."kendall chuckled as i pulled the covers over my head.

"hi."i grumbled as he pulled the covers off of me, and the sun hitting my face.

i fought with him for awhile, trying to get more sleep but finally i gave in and got up.

"what time did we even get home last night?"i asked, swinging my feet over, not really wanting to get up.

"1, you were passed out so i brought you up."he explained, holding a hand out to help me up, and i took it.

he pulled me out of bed, and we walked towards the main room, seeing mama knight & katie sitting at the counter, eating breakfast.

"have fun at the game last night?"mama knight asked, and i nodded, lying my head down on the counter wanting more sleep.

"i don't know how i got into the apartment but i'm not complaining."i mumbled as a caffeine drink was placed in front of me.

"He walked in around Midnight, carrying you bridal style."She starts, "He said you passed out in the car on the way home."

"So it sounds like a successful date."Katie smirks, and I nod in agreement.

"What shocked me was that he was wearing his Bruins gear that I got him awhile ago, that should've been a big 'HE'S TAKING YOU TO THE KINGS GAME CAUSE THE BRUINS ARE IN TOWN!!' Hint."I Laugh, along with Mama Knight and Katie.

"Did you ever get your song finished?"Mama Knight Asked as kendall placed some of the food mama made in front of me, and I nodded a bit.

"Most of it, I starting writing some of it onto my notes, and I'm on the last verse I think."I Explain And they nod.

"That's Good, I finished my report on Gustavo, I'm going to read it to him tonight."Katie explains, and i smiled.

"need someone to edit it?"i hinted and she shook her head no.

"hey where are the guys?"i asked, realizing they weren't here, and katie snickered.

"trying to win over jo."she told me, and i grinned, "carlos and james are left. camille took logan away from that."

once i finished, i put my plate in the sink, and gave kendall a kiss on the cheek

"I've gotta go finish my song, I'll see you later?"I Asked and kendall nodded, as i gave him a hug from behind.

he did the best he could while eating before i said goodbye to mama and katie, and i left.

when i left that apartment, two things were on my mind.

the song i needed to finish & kendall knight.

LATER THAT NIGHT I WALKED
INTO THE STUDIO WITH THE GUYS,

my Banjo slung over my shoulder, and we went over to Gustavo's office where he was with kelly.

they were all dressed fancy while the guys and i were mostly in normal clothes

"No dress?"Kelly Asks And I shake my head as the guys chuckle a bit.

"You'll catch her dead In a dress unless it's a wedding or a dance."The Guys Explain, And I chime in, "And the Bruins are playing again tonight so I'm not wearing a dress"