THIRTY ONE

a s h l e e

AS I SIT AT MY SPOT ON THE BARSTOOL,

and a little table with a few pudding cups around me, while the guys have splurged out.

I try not to eat a lot of pudding because I know once I have one cup, it's all going to be gone.

This is also the reason why I don't always have sunflower seeds.

"And to think, Gustavo didn't trust us."Kendall's Voice brings me to look at them, and I roll my eyes, "I don't even trust you!"

I turn my head back to my song book for one second, and I hear them start freaking out.

I jump up racing over to them, "What?! What happened?!"

I find a pudding stain on Gustavo's 40,000 dollar couch and my eyes go wide, before I start pulling on all four boys ears, with this whining that it hurts.

"You fucking dumbasses!"I yell before letting go, to find all they're ears red.

"Get Your butts off his couch was rule number three!"Logan yells, as Kendall looks at him, "No it wasn't!"

"Yes it was Dumbass!"I yell smacking him upside the head, "Ow! What is with you and hitting or throwing stuff at people tonight?!"

"Ok maybe it was.."Kendall starts agreeing with me, as all heads snap towards James.

"Gustavo is going to kill us! And we're only 79 years old!"James yells.

"Which means, we're more than capable to get out a pudding stain."Kendall adds on and I sigh, feeling a headache coming on from all of this, "Logan brain now!"

"Ok uhm.."Logan starts pacing around, as I start rubbing my temples.

"Gustavo said he had a cat right?" Logan Asks after a moment or two and I Nod, "Cat litters maim ingredient is bintonight, Which we all know, is a natural absorbent."

Logan runs to grab the cat litter, while I start pacing around the room, and i just walked away.

i was so fed up with the guys and kendall this week that i didn't want to deal with any of this. not right now

"Disco Ball!"i hear carlos out a scream, and i come in seeing logan pressing a lot of buttons to stop whatever was happening.

"RULE NUMBER FIVE! IF WE BREAK ANYTHING, WE'RE FIRED!"James yells over the music and I sighed.

Goodbye Hollywood for big time rush.

NOT EVEN FIVE MINUTES LATER,

we're all running around like stupid people, and I've got the Louisville slugger that I bought, wrecking Gustavo's car in my hand.

James broke the statue in the middle, Logan's looking for the cat, Kendall's putting out a fire, and Carlos is off somewhere.

"The good news is this can't get any worse right?"Kendall Asks, and if on cue, Carlos comes out of the Exotic pet room, screaming his head off.

"The Alligators loose!"He yells, and Logan looks at us wide eyed.

"Why is there an Alligator?"He passes out, and the guys carry him up the stairs, while the Alligator comes after us.

I take the Louisville slugger, and wack it on the Alligators head twice, knocking it out.

"Holy shit!"Carlos yells, "our best friend is a bad ass!"

"second time it's tried to attack me!"I sneer, before helping the boys take Logan up the stairs.

After Logan wakes up, we go back downstairs to find the Alligator still passed out, "I might have killed it.."

"What did I miss?"Logan Asks And I wave a hand, meaning later, before I have the guys help me take the damn thing into the bathroom.

"How did an Alligator get in here?!"Kendall Asks And I look towards Carlos.

"I opened the back door to let the smoke out and he crawled in from Gustavo's molt!"Carlos Explains, and The other two look at him, "A Molt?!"

Once we get the Alligator inside, we quickly scurry out, and close the door.

We all sit on the step, with Kendall's arms around my shoulder..

"Now just to find Gustavo's freaky bald cat so he doesn't kill us.."He lets out a sigh of relief, and I shake my head.

"Call the F.B.I!"James declares, and I furrow my eyebrows at him, along with Logan, "Why would you do that?"

"For a missing cat?"Logan snaps his head towards James, "The F.B.I only works with serious crimes."

James mouth goes into a wide O, "That Explains a lot."

Apparently he called the F.B.I for his hair being lifeless, and i can tell you that spencer reid would not come to the palm woods for 'lifeless hair'

"I know one of you used my Cuda Mass and Hold!"James accuses the four And I roll my eyes.

"Focus!"Kendall snaps, and I mentally thank him for getting off the topic of the F.B.I, "Now, there's only three possible places where the cat could be hiding, one it could be roaming the neighborhood two it could be stuck in a tree three."

We all look towards the door where the limp alligator is, and Grimace,

"It could be stuck in the pit of the stomach of a possibly killed Alligator.

not me deleting half this chapter bc it doesn't go with my new story line