ELEVEN

A s h l e e

"ITS TIME"

Kendall rubs his hands together, with a smirk plastered all over his face, "Carlos, Do the honors?"

I stand right next to Logan, as Carlos cups his hands together before screaming at the top of his lungs, "FREE HAIR GEL!"

James Jumps right up, and scrambles off of the Chair, and into the pool.

"Heh Very Funny!"James Chuckles, clearly annoyed, "Now WHERE THE FREE HAIR GEL?!"

"Dude this is awesome!"Carlos exclaims and I look at him, raising an eyebrow.

"It's a Vacation, With singing!"He exclaims, "It's a Singcation!"

"Not for long." I muttered, looking down.

"Alright boys, get dried off and get dressed time to hit the studio."Kelly States and i knew what was coming

"Kelly! What does the great Gustavo Roque have In store for us today?"Kendall asked, and a small smirk grew onto my lips

"Harmonys?"

"Breaking down some new dance moves?"

"A Hollywood party that can get us some red carpet exposure?"

"Close, your going to school."The boys let out high pitched screams and I just laugh at them.

"Ashlee you shouldn't be laughing, cause your going to school at the palm woods."Kelly Adds And I look at her.

"What?!"I yelled, with my eyes wide.

We follow her into the lobby and Carlos keeps asking her the same question.

"No Carlos! For the 11th time I'm not kidding!"Kelly exclaims and I look at her.

"But I'm homeschooled, I payed 1500$ for this year, I can't get that back."I Explain And she writes out a check before handing it to me.

"I know you did, but the new rules for ASPA requires you to go to the palm woods school, sorry."She looks at the boys.

"You Guys thought you were going to get three months off from school?"Kelly Asks and the Kendall scrunches his face a bit.

"It was more a hope."

Kelly Flips out an ASPA hand book looking at us.

"According to the ASPA hand book, Kids under 18 have to attend at least 4 hours of school a day, Did you even look at the pan-flip I gave you?"Kelly Asks And I look at the boys.

"Well..."Kendall trails off and a Smile tugs at my lips.

The palm woods school bell rings and Kelly And I start to get run over..

"Ow.."I groan as I get trampled over, only quickly to be picked up again.

My ocean eyes meet his sea green eyes and I smile.

"Thanks."I thank my blonde best friend and he nods.

"Tyler where's everyone going?" James Asks And The Orange haired 11 year old smiles.

"To school! At the palm woods!" The 11 year old chimes, as he skips off to class with me and the boys following close behind him.

We walk inside of the classroom right as the teacher starts class.

I space out as I look around the classroom to find it's like my classroom in 6th grade.

Very colorful, with all sorts of signs up, and a bunch of desks bunched up together.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Blondies voice.

"I think we're going to like it here." Kendall smirks, rubbing his hands together when Kelly stops them.

"Oh no, you guys aren't going here."Kelly States And I hang my head, "But you are Ashlee."

I do a little victory dance before sliding into a seat next to Camille.

"Hey Ash!"Camille smiles as we high five and I smile.

"Hey!"I turn to her to find she has a pie.

"What are we doing again?"

( ASHLEYS TAKEAWAYS! )
not me having a panic attack over
a SHIRT this morning. anywho, i
have a lesson tonight so yee