THIRTY FOUR

a s h l e e

THE BOYS AND I RUN INTO THE STUDIO, TRAMPLING OVER EACH OTHER, BUT SOON SAW KATIE & MAMA KNIGHT, MAKING US STOP IN OUR TRACKS.

"Mom and Katie!"

"What are you guys doing here?"Kendall Asks, lacing our hands together, and Katie gives one of the fakest smiles I've ever seen.

"What? I can't come down and see my big brother, who I love."Katie explains, and I laugh, "She wants something."

"Here to see Dac Zevon?"Kelly Asks And Katie nods.

"I just want him to autograph this picture for my wall, along with ashlees."Katie admits and i rose an eyebrow at her.

"are you going to sell it?"i questioned, knowing the preteen for all of her life and she shook her head no.

"I didn't think you were into that stuff."James laughs and Katie looks at him.

"I'm a preteen girl, he's a cute pop star, and she's a good actress, I'm not made of stone you know."Katie explains and I smile.

"Oh cool, let me look at that."Logan Laughs, grabbing the Dac Zevon poster out of Katie's hands, and presses it against his face.

"I'm Dac Zevon, And I love you Katie Knight."As the words slip out of his mouth, a bunch of screaming girls come towards us again, and I hide behind the guys.

"It's not him!"A girl yell, and a bunch of awes go around the girls, before they start screaming again, and run off.

"Now where's Dac recording?"Mama knight asks, and Kelly shakes her head.

"I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to Say."Kelly shuts down, and Mama knight frowned a bit, but plasters a fake smile on her face.

"Look into these eyes and say that."Mama knight puts Katie in front of her, and Katie puts up one of those faces that can break you no matter what.

"Studio B down the hall, to the right, just stop with the eyes." Kelly caves in, and Katie and Mama knight wave at us before walking past us.

"Girls many girls."Logan laughs, "Ouchies."

We all get our focus back to the photo, and the guys and I go into the performing area where we find Marco Delposi with his assent screwing around a bit.

And not the way you think.

His assent holds a Camera, talking photos and flashing lights blind us, as shitty music plays.

"This is so not like school picture day!"Kendall draws out, and I give him a 'no shit Sherlock' look.

"Are you ready to rock my camera?"Marco's Asks, And I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?!"The guys yell, "I said are you!—"

Marcos cuts himself off, turning off the music, and chucking the remote somewhere.

"That's better! How you guys doing?"Marcos Asks And I shrug, "Good?"

"Boys,"Gustavo starts, and I cough, "and Ashlee, this is Marcos Delposi, the best Teaddile photographer, on this planet."

"Some say Photographer, some day magician."Marcos starts to wave around his camera, "one camera!"

He starts to take random photos again, making the lights flash, and I squint to keep the lights out of my eyes, "Two Cameras!"

Double the random photos. Double the lights.

Finally, Marcos throws the camera behind him, and looks at us, "Ok here's what I'm thinking, shirts open, hair blowing, with, the stuffy puppy."

The guys let out a no, and a horrified look, as i raise an eyebrow at him, "what do I do then?"

"you're not dealing with marco. not after last time."Gustavo breaks in and I nod, "you're gonna be with your manager peyton today on a different location."

i saw peyton standing by the door with a grin, and i smiled before turning towards the boys, "good luck"

as i was walking towards the door, i heard blondies famillar voice break through, and i pause.

"we never talked."he brought up, and i frowned.

"later. i promise."i promised him, before pointing him back towards gustavo.

i looked over at peyton who nodded for me to follow her, and so i did, down the halls and back out to the limo.

"where are we even going?"i asked her laughing as we drove down the streets of LA

"somewhere with water."she laughed, and i sunk down into my seat.

my curls were poofed out, and i preparing for them to fix them when we got there.

"do i have to wear a dress?"i whined making her chuckle as she nodded.

peyton was around 27 ( so she told me ) and was one of the kindest people i've ever met. she's been with me since minnesoda, and even came with me all the way to LA.

"hey uh,"she hesitated, making me look up, "your dad called."

"what does he want? money?"i sneered, knowing that all he'd want from me at me at this point, considering thats the only thing he's asked for since i moved to LA.

she nodded her head, and i looked away as a scowl laid on my lips. 

"i'm sorry ash. i kindly told him to screw off multiple times."she told me, "you dont have to talk to him at all."

"i dont want to."i told her and she nodded before we pulled up to the location.

"you ready for the time of your life?"she asked me, changing the subject.

"im ready."