THIRTY NINE

a s h l e e

"BUT YOU'RE TIED TOGETHER WITH A SMILE
BUT YOURE COMING UNDONE,"

I sang, as Gustavo watches me, but i quickly stopped singing as the guys rush into the recording studio, and they start rambling on and on, when kendall's eyes meet mine.

it had been a week or so since i told kendall everything that happened, and i had been avoiding the guys once again.

they continue to talk, before gustavo tells me i can go to lunch, and to come back at one.

"What no! don't let her go to lunch! i need to talk to her!"Kendall whines, and i rapidly shake my head, "No you don't!"

and i was out of there faster than you can say sabotage

IT WAS A QUARTER PAST ONE,

and i had decided to go grab lunch with peyton, and now she was with me as we walked into the studio with nobody there.

"so i guess you get a day off."peyton shrugged,
making me laugh before we went back to the
palm woods.

and let me tell you, that was a mistake

because i saw Mercedes, Griffins bitch of a daughter being waved with a palm leaf by kendall.

oh and i saw red.

i growled before i started to stomp over there, when Logan, James and Carlos, drag me off with kendall's eyes wide.

"What the hell is he doing?!"I hissed as i find myself trapped in a box between the three & peyton.

"He's trying to make Mercedes pick out album!"James exclaims, and i roll my eyes.

"she's just a bleached blond bitch!"I snap, as the bleached blond tramp and kendall come into view, and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Ashlee."She sneers, and i growl once more, "Mercedes."

"Ladies! Ladies! i'm sure we can drop the bad blood right?"Gustavo try's to play it off and i shake my head, "Not after what she did."

"Your my new boyfriend!"She points a finger at Carlos, before dragging him off, to go knows where, and the guys let go of me, only for kendall to wrap me in a hug.

"she's not going to take your spot ash, i can promise you that."He mumbles.

and all i can do is nod.

I HAD BEEN SENT TO STAY IN MY APARTMENT FOR THE REST OF THE DAY,

and so here i was, throwing down shit with Abby, and Camille, and abby grins.

"So... i saw that little scene with your CEO's daughter earlier, Mercedes was it?"Abby grins, as Camille's mouth drops, "Oh no."

"Somebody's a little over protective over lover boy are we?"She teases, and i roll my eyes.

"You still have Bad Blood with Mercedes?" Camille questions and i nod.

"What did she even do?"Abby questions, and i wave her off, saying a story for another time, before we go back to abby continuing my nails.

you see, i'm not a big fan of getting my nails done, but abby begged, and so i finally gave into her.

"You've finished a new song?"Abby perks up, and i shook my head no.

"i'm stuck lyric wise. i might go to nashville for a writers room if i have to."i cleared my throat, and camille sighed.

"are you still avoiding them?"she asked and i nodded shrugging.

"what else am i supposed to do?"i questioned, and abby frowned.

"talk to them? i'm sure that they'll understand."she explained, and i looked down.

"i think avoiding them is better."