SEVEN

A s h l e e.

"AND YOU LOVE HIM TOO AND YOU KNOWN IT"

a big smile graces her lips and I'm taken back a little.

"Come with me Katie."I Speak And we run off to my apartment.

As soon as we do I lock my door closing it.

"How the Hell Do You Know That?"I Ask in a whisper and she chuckles smiling.

"Just the way You look at Him Ashlee, The Look in your eyes, The way you two act around each other, and I've heard part of your song, and I know it's about Kendall."She Explains And my Eyes widen, "Didn't you two also tell each other that you two loved each other?"She Adds.

"That's because he was there for me along with the guys, when nobody else was, Besides you and Your mom of course, and So what if I did love him?"I Explain And she sighs,

"You'll See one of these days Ashlee..."Katie sighs as we walk out of my apartment and to the elevator.

"What song of mine did you hear?"I Ask as she looks at me.

"The Song where you say, 'Run Your Fingers through your hair, Absently Makin' Me want you."She Explains And I Nod.

"I haven't even finished that song yet. I can't figure out any of the lyrics after those few verses." I sigh, Before Katie Perks Up.

"see if the guys can help you."She suggest and I shake my head.

"tried that. But I found Kassies song book today and I found something inside of it." a grin finally graces my Lips, & Katie furrows her eyebrows at me.

"Like What?"She Asks And the elevator dings off to the lobby,

"A song, Well, Another one."I smile and Katie's eyes widen.

"Kassie wrote Songs?!"She Asks as we start to walk back to the pool area and I nod.

"So Far, I've found two, including the one from today."I explain and she nods as we see the Guys Over by The Fire pit, drenched in water.

We walk over to the guys and I smile at them.

"hi guys."I smiled, and they gave me one back.

"Hey ash, didn't realize you'd be back from the studio already." James smiles and I shrug.

"I got mad at gustavo & kelly et me go home, so here i am."I Explain, "Oh Yeah Kendall I stole Katie for a few minutes."I smile and the guys chuckle.

"I figured you did."He smiles as I plop down next to him.

"Why Did you Steal Katie?"Logan Asks, furrowing his eyebrows,

"Just cause, She got a tour of my apartment."I smile, Lying through my teeth and they all stare at me in disbelief.

"Why Didn't we get a tour of your apartment?"James Asks And I smile,

"Cause you guys are soaking wet, I don't want Bitters yelling at me cause my floors are wet."I Explain.

Me and the guys get to chatting, and it's just like old times, Cracking Jokes, Laughing And Catching up on each other, and What's happened over the past eight months.

maybe i wasn't so homesick anymore.