TWELVE

a s h l e e

"HEY ASH."

The blonde Jennifer called out my name, making my head snap up, and I hummed in response.

"Isn't the blonde one from the four boys who just moved here the one you have a crush on?"She Asks And I shake my head no with my eyes wide.

"It is!"The curly haired Jennifer exclaims and I shake my head again, as me and Camille cut the pie.

"Stop Lying Ash."Camille chuckles and I smile.

"Then you look me in the eyes and tell my you don't like Logan."I State And she looks down.

"Ha!"I pointed and the brown haired Jennifer chimes in.

"Stop Changing the Subject Ashlee."She States And I grinned.

"I may or may not have a crush on Blondie, it depends on what you see."I shrug, cutting the pie into eighths.

"Well what I see is you deeply in love with him, it's obvious in some of your songs."The blond haired Jennifer points out and I look at her.

"You guys listen to my songs? I thought you guys only liked pop."I Ask and they smile.

"Your one of our good friends, of course we listen to your songs." The curly haired Jennifer smiles and I thank them.

"But it is pretty obvious ash." Camille joins in and I shrug.

"Which songs?"I Ask, And they look at me.

"Fearless, the song your working on now."Camille starts, and i shrugged.

"But I only have two songs out, and both of them are about breakups."I break in and the Blonde Jennifer chuckles.

"But the way you talk about him Ashlee!"She giggled, making me look down grinning.

"You were rambling on and on about him, the day that they arrived at the palm woods, I had to stop you before you went deeper and deeper into detail Ashlee." Camille smiles and I nod.

"I know, but to be honest, I don't wanna ruin what we have as a friendship, make things awkward, and never talk again, that's what happened with my sister and her old boyfriend before she died."I Explain And they nod.

"But you need to take risks, that's what life's about, I took a risk of becoming a actress, a singer and a dancer, moving from South Dakota to Cali, with the other Jennifer's, that was a risk we took, you need to take a risk at love."The Brown haired Jennifer explains and I look at her.

"I thought you were from Cali?"I question And she sighs.

"We aren't."They laugh softly and i smile shaking my head.

"But I took a risk of coming out here without my parents stopping me, or the boys knowing so."I trail off shrugging, as we place the apple pie on a plate.

"Ashlee just take the risk!"Camille exclaims and I shake my head.

"It's too dangerous, and not worth it, I'd rather die alone still being friends with Kendall than not having us be friends at all."I State, stabbing my fork into the pie.

"Did you two ever say you loved each other?"The Blond Jennifer Asks And I hesitate.

"Not in a year or so why?"I Ask, swallowing the crumbs of the apple pie.

"Do you think he meant it?"She Asks again and I shrug.

"To be honest, I truly don't know because his sister said he loves me, and it took Logan, Carlos, And James a week to get Blondie out of his room after I left, so to be honest I really don't know.."I Explain And The Jennifer's Smile widely.

"He loves you Ashlee. He really does.."The Curly Haired Jennifer States And I smile looking down, Just as the bell rings.

"I've gotta get to the studio, I'll see you guys later."I grab my bag, waving to everyone, before walking out to the lobby to be greeted by Kelly.

"Hey Ash!"She smiles in which I return

"Hey Kelly, how are the boys doing?"I Ask as we walk to the limo waiting outside.

"Well..."She stretches out the word and I look at her.

"This doesn't sound good."

We walk into the studio, and I grunts coming from the supply closet.

"Why?"I Ask, And Kelly shrugs.

"We got a WWE superstar to be theyre teacher."She States And I laugh.

"Who? Brett Heart, Stone cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker?"I guess, and Kelly shakes her head Laughing.

"No Chris the masterpiece masters."She laughs and my mouth flys open.

"You did not!"I exclaim as we walk towards Gustavo's office.

"Oh but we did, Brett Heart though was on the list if Mr.Masterpiece wasn't available."Kelly Laughs as we enter Gustavo's office.

I immediately notice the changes in Gustavo's office.

It's too Familiar.

It's a god damn principles office.

"Why is Gustavo's office turned into a Principles office?"I Ask, And Gustavo turns around from the black chair he's in to face me.

"Because I'm the principal of the school of Roque, and how do you even know what a principals office looks like? You came here when you were 15."He States And I Smirk a bit.

"I was busted a lot my freshman year for swearing, I don't think the principal really cared though."I shrug and he nods, "and I'm still 15, Almost 16."

"Do you have your song done?"He Asks And I shake my head.

"Almost."I State And Gustavo nods as the boys come trudging in.

"Go finish it, and Dogs sit."Gustavo commands and I get up to leave.

i passed the guys as i left, and waved at them grinning

"Hey Guys."