NINETEEN

a s h l e e

I STOOD IN THE ELEVATOR WITH THE GUYS,

as we head back down to the lobby, smiles plastered all over our faces.

"Ok, Bitters is gone, and we need to keep Gustavo occupied for one more hour."Kendall explains, with the smiles still plastered all over our faces.

"I can't believe it!"Logan exclaims, "I think we're actually going to make it! I'm not even scared."

The elevator door opens, and our smiles drop, as the doors reveal Bitters and Gustavo.

The boys let out a high pitched scream, as I just shake my head.

"Why are the Jennifer's dripping Ketchup all over my palm woods?"Bitters Ask, sticking a fry out as evidence And I shrugged

Gustavo steals the fry, looking at the three of us.

"Dogs! Ashlee! Interviews now!"He sticks the fry in his mouth before dragging the two boys out of the elevator, and me following behind them, with Bitters waving at us.

My eyes widen, along with Kendall's and Logan's, as I run ahead, to James waiting.

"Bitters code red!"I panicked, before I'm pushed away, and James furrows his eyebrows, when Kendall says the same thing, until we're brought to get our makeup redone.

"We are so fucked Ken."I mutter and he looks at me.

"At least we tried."He sighs, before Gustavo signals him to come over and do the interview.

It takes Ken a few minutes but he does it perfectly, and Gustavo gets a call, and he starts screaming.

And that screaming lead up to 2J, where the Ultra teen crib came out.

I join Kendall playing with the hockey game in the center of the room smiling and laughing.

It really did work.

"It came out amazing!"Kendall called out, snapping me out of my thoughts, when Carlos let out a scream.

"Swirly!"He yells, before going down the slide, with Katie on his lap.

Kendall and I start to fiddle with the hockey game again, with me scoring a goal, and I throw my hands up in victory.

Like frankinstine, Gustavo marches over to Kendall, and grabs onto his shoulders.

"Light it and SHOOT IT!"

AROUND NINE, I HEADED BACK TO 2J TO SEE HOW EVERYTHING WENT.

knocking on the door, before Walking in like Kendall had said, to find four glum boys, sitting on the old couch and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What happened to the bright colorful 2J that was here six hours ago?"I Ask, and Kendall sighs, getting up off the couch before hugging me.

"It was taken away, they took it back to the wear house."He sighs, placing his chin on my head and I sigh.

"I had fun though with you guys."I mumble, and I hear the other three boys sigh.

"But It was a waist of time."

THE NEXT MORNING,