THIRTY TWO

a s h l e e

"YOU CANT SHAVE A CAT!"

Logan argues, as a tabby cat sits on the table in front of us, and I snicker at the memory of Kassie and I popping up, of us trying to shave our Calico cat with Kendall's help.

"Oh? O-Oh would you rather tell Gustavo that we lost his, and have him replace us and destroy my dream?!"James snaps, and I hold my hands up in defense.

"Where did you get the cat?"I Asked, And Carlos looks at me, "I've got a guy."

"Quiet!"Kendall demanded, "hold him down steady."

"You guys never learn."I told them, knowing how this was gonna end

"I can't look!"Logan and I groan and Kendall looks at us.

"Would you two chill?"He Asks, "How hard can it be to shave a cat?"

"Do you not remember last time with my cat?"i shot back, glaring at him before i walked out with my song book in hand.

All of the sudden, I hear ruckus go through the house, and I sigh, shooting Mama knight a text letting her know to wait for a call from Ken, and I start writing a bit.

As I write, my nerves calm down, along with my temper.

I love these boys to death but they are going to be the death of me.

I sit out here until it starts to get dark, before going inside to find the house trashed.

"What the actual fuck happened." My Jaw drops, and the boys groan as they wait at the side steps to step up to go to the kitchen, and Kendall's phone goes off.

"Oh good news, Kelly and Gustavo are coming back early."I groaned flipping them all off, joining them.

"Don't worry I can fix this!"We make room for a running Logan who comes towards us, with a laptop,

"Yes I knew the brain would come through!"James exclaims, and I shake my head

"There's a Four am flight to Bolivia, we get there, change our names, have Ashlee and Kendall get married—"I cut Logan off, "Excuse me?"

"You two would get married, and we'd raise alpacas."Logan continues, and I smack him upside the head.

"i am not getting married to him."i told logan and kendall's mouth was wide open, "hey!"

"dude you can be an ass."i explained, and he brushed me off.

"Yeah I have a better idea."Kendall pulls out his phone, and we all get up following him.

"Your gonna call a cleaning service!"

"A-A statue repair man!"

"And one of those places that get the cat out of the Alligator."

"All of the above boys."I knew exactly who he was callings

Mama knight.

↘︎↙︎

TWENTY MINUTES LATER,

Katie and Mama knight walk in and we let out sighs of relief.

"Hey mom here's the sitch—"Mama knight cut her son up, "Zip!"

"I'm going to need three leaders of club soda, a sewing kit, a bucket of vinegar, bleach, and get on the phone and find a place that delivers super turbo bonding glue and some white gloss paint."Mama knight demands and we nodded