TWENTY SEVEN

a s h l e e

"BUT WHEN YOU THINK TIM MCGRAW,
I HOPE YOU THINK MY FAVORITE SONG."

i sang the lyrics to my own song as i finished curling my hair, getting ready for tonight.

Kendall told me to wear my bruins jersey, making me suspicious of where we are going tonight, but you know what, i listened.

I have my custom Jersey that I got the second I got my first paycheck from the record company, having Scott's as my last name, and 16 as my number.

I might not have played on a hockey team, but I know a hell of a lot about it, and I used to play sometimes with the boys.

My bruins necklace lays on my neck that Kassie got me years ago for Christmas, as bruins studs are on my ears, my black and yellow sneakers wear on my feet, and a Bruins sweatshirt stays tied around my waist, as I wear a bruins long sleeves under my jersey.

A knock on my door breaks me from my singing, and I hear my door open.

"Ash!"Kendall calls out, and I smile.

"In here!"I call out, and I find him walk into my bedroom, and Lean up against the side of the bathroom door.

"You look beautiful."He comments, and I smile, chuckling nervously.

"Thank you, and you look Handsome."I comment back, and he chuckles, as I find him wearing bruins gear, and I gasp.

"Is this Actually Kendall Knight?!"I gasped once more, and he chuckles, "oh my god what did you do with my best friend?!"

"I know, I know, but I'm not wearing my Wild gear tonight."He States And I Laugh.

"Where are you taking me again?"I ask, and he smiles, as I unplug my phone, before he links our arms together.

"You'll find out soon enough."He States simply, and I grab my bruins hat, and keys before we leave.

We make it outside to his Jeep, and hop inside, before he drives off, and he grabs ahold of my hand.

We hop onto the highway, and I cock an eyebrow.

"Where the hell are you taking me?"I question, and he chuckles, plugging in his AUX cord to my phone.

"Just Play Brantley, Relax, and Enjoy the ride."He smiles, and I nod, before going on my phone for a bit as were stopped by traffic.

i played whatever games i could on my phone as we were stuck in LA traffic, waiting to get out of it.

Once we get off the highway, Kendall pulls on the road before pulling something out of his bag.

"I promise you, this is for the surprise."He reassures me, and I nod slowly, before he blindfolds be with a bandanna.

He drives off some more, before he pulls into somewhere, and parks, taking off the blindfold.

"Can I get out now?"I Ask And He Nods, but before I can even open the door, he opens it up, and holds a hand out for me, which I take, and he helps me out.

"You are such a gentleman."I comment him, and he sends me a smile, before putting his hands in front of my eyes.

"I promise you, you will be fine, I've got you."He reassures me once more, before we start to walk, and I hear a bunch of cars honking.

We walk a bit of ways, before he stops, and starts to talk.

"I want you to keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them ok?"He Asks And I Nod, closing my eyes, as his hands slip off my face.