TWENTY ONE

a s h l e e

THE GUYS AND I GET INTO THE LIMO TO GO BACK TO THE PALMWOODS,

and I can't stop thinking about what Gustavo said. I could loose my fucking job because I won't be the 'bad girl'

I won't be the bad girl because that's not how I am.

Sure I may have a few moments where I'm a rebel, and I do swear a lot, but that's about it.

I snap out of my thoughts, when I find Kendall's thumb rubbing my hand.

Ever since that night, we'd become really close, and I know that he was seriously scared to loose me.

When I first came, I did regret coming, because I did miss my best friends like hell, but then everything started to unravel and no we're here.

We reach the palm woods, and the five of us head up to 2J, and the three 'bad boys.' Walk In yelling.

A screech comes out of Ms.knights mouth, before she finds it's only the boys and I, And I chuckle.

Carlos jumps on the couch, and onto the windowsill, and moons people with his ass.

James crushes a water bottle with his head.

And Logan.

Logan is just banging on shit and trying to make it seem cool.

"Gustavo said one of us has to be. a bad boy."Kendall starts off before I join in, "And me to be a bad girl."

"But your all nice boys and your a nice girl."Mama Knight States, before gripping onto Kendall's Shoulders.

"Oh I am so glad your here! There's an Axe Maniac on the loose!"Mama Knight Exclaims frantically, and Ken and I look over her shoulder to find Katie holding up a white poster board, in bright blue sharpie.

"NO THERES NOT!"

"Oh.. Well we'll be extra careful mom, we promise."Kendall assures his mother and I nod, agreeing with him.

I look over at Katie as she holds a thumbs up, and I slightly nod.

"We want Pizza! NOW!"The Three bad boys demand, and Mama knight starts to face them, as I cock an eyebrow towards them.

And apparently they got the death glare from mama knight by they're next reaction.

"Sorry Just Really hungry I-" the three ramble and I shake my head, looking at Ken.

"You are so going to be the bad boy."

"No I am not!"