THIRTY FIVE

A s h l e e

AS I WALKED DOWN THE HALLWAYS OF ROCQUE RECORDS COMING BACK FROM MY LOCATION,

i had a coffee from dunkin in my left hand, and peyton to my right to make sure that the guys werent in trouble or anything.

They also didn't have tea in the coffee room or whatever.

And I really like dunkin.

"Gustavo will walk through those doors in Three..."I hear Kendall say, and I furrow my eyebrows, sipping my tea, and I walk through the doors.

And I do a spit take.

The guys are dressed in 'space Matadors' outfits, and I just start dying laughing.

"Ash!"the guys whine, but I can't stop laughing.

Just then, Marcos walks in with four stuffy puppies, and I just start dying laughing even more, "the stuffy puppy."

Marcos hands all the guys 'the stuffy puppy' and they look ridiculous.

"Perfect! Now the photos bold, and cute and cuddly."Griffin approves, as James punches the stuffy puppy.

"Smile Pretty! Pretty!"Marcos encourages, and the guys force fake smiles.

"Ok,"Kendall starts, 

"now we panic."

"OKAY I GET IT,"

"Ashlee did a spit take and you guys didn't wanna look like space matadors, but then what happened?"Camille Asks, And I try not to laugh, but I end up laughing, and it turns into wincing.

"Top teen photographer Marcos, was about to take the picture, when.."Kendall starts, before he starts telling the story again.

"WAIT!"

Kendall yelled, and they all stop, "We can't take this photo."

"Why not?"Griffin asks, and James is pleading at me for help, so I do help, "Because it's not finished."

"Sure it's bold, and cute and cuddly, but we're missing something!"I Add on, with everyone's eyes turning towards me, and I look at Kendall to continue.

"But we don't have a..."James continues, before Carlos speaks up, "A snowmobile!"

"Sure! It's bold, cuddly, and dangerous!"Kendall continues, before Logan picks up, "Its the pop in the Patrick!"