EIGHT

A s h l e e

"WANNA KNOW WHAT I REALIZED?"

Kendall Asked Standing Up, "We Didn't even Get to sing together."

"Oh Your Such a Turd." Kendall starts and a small Laugh Escapes my Lips as James, Logan And Carlos Join In on the Giant Turd Song.

"Oh Yeah a Giant Turd and You look like a Turd and You Look Like a Turd and You smell Like a Turd."The four boys sing along, Going back over the same lines at different times until James Finishes with a good vocal of 'and You Smell Like a Turd!'

Everyone's clapping, including me and Katie, The Jennifer's, And Camille.

It sucks that they did get fired, cause I'm going to truly miss them, it's like this is a dream and they never came. But they did, and Now they're being ripped away from me again.

Once the clapping died down Everyone stays quiet for a few moments until Kendall speaks up.

"Guitar Dude, Some inspirational music please"Kendall Asks and guitar dude starts to play.

"We are four Hockey players from Minnesota, Brothers on the Ice who Do NOT quit."Kendall, start off, before logan interrupted him.

"yes but we got fired."Logan Points Out, Having everyones attention towards him.

"We Didn't Get Fired,"Kendall tried to play it off But everyone Give him a 'Really?' Look.

"Alright We Got Fired."He Gives In, "But To Be Honest, We Didn't really try?"

"I tried."james Exclaims and Kendall smiled sighing,

"We know James, We know you did."Kendall Sighs before going back to his Speech.

"Remember our Game Against mount, We were down 5-3 with two minutes left to go in the third period, and What did we do?"He Asks And for the first time, I Speak Up.

"You Guys won 6-5."I state and Kendall points at me nodding.

"Like Ashlee said, We Won 6-5 And did we drop the puck then?"He Asked, and the three boys shook their heads no.

"Exactly, We Didn't Drop the puck, and Rushed the net."Kendall States in one of his now famous Speeches.

"Are we just gunna dump the puck and head back to the bench? Or are we gunna Rush the Net and Win the Game? And Become Big Time Rush?"Kendall finishes, off waiting for the others response

"Big Time Rush."

"Big Time Rush"

"Big Time Rush"

"Big Time Rush"

"So How are you Guys Going to Get your Job back?"I Ask and Kendall Ponders for a moment Before speaking.

"We Go Back In Tomorrow And Try to Figure things out with Gustavo." He Explains And I nod Yawing slightly.

"Alrighty then."i grinned, "see you tomorrow."

I changed into Bruins pajama pants, and t-shirt before plopping onto my bed, plugging in my phone, and drifting off to sleep, with Blondie on my mind.

nothing ever changes does it?