THIRTEEN

a s h l e e

The next morning I'm walking with the trudging boys of 2J, who are moaning and whining about yesterday.

"I can't take another day at the school of roque."Kendall whines, and I look at them, with a bit of pity.

"What the hell did Masterpiece make you do yesterday?"I Ask and the boys groaned.

"He made us lift our desks 500 Times, And I cant feel my arms." Logan groaned and I chuckled

"I'm sorry, can't you guys run him off again? Like you did with the other three yesterday?"I suggest and they groan in response as we exit the elevator.

We run into Tyler on our way to class, with bright smiles which I return, as the boys faces are full of pain.

"Hey guys!"Tyler Exclaims And the guys lift they're arms, but soon regret it, wincing.

"Tyler why are you so excited?" James Asks and Tyler grinned.

"Mrs.Collins is having class outside today!"Tyler exclaims and I smiled

"hallelujah!"I exclaim, earning glares from the boys and I shrugged

"I've gotta get to class boys, I'll see you at the studio."I kiss all of they're cheeks before heading outside with Tyler, Camille, and the Jennifer's.

Me, Camille, The Jennifer's sit at a table in a little closed off Area, and find a new girl sitting alone.

her red hair was flowing along her shoulders, and she had a really pretty romper on - that i was jealous of.

"I'll be right back."I get up, and walk over to her smiling.

"hey."i stood in front of the redhead, and her head snapped up, "i'm ashlee, you wanna come sit with my friends and i?"

she nodded, with a small smile on her lips as i had her follow me back to the table where everyone was waiting.

she took a seat between camille and i, and then there was six.

"i forgot to ask,"i brought up after a few minutes, "what's your name?"

"abigail thorton,"she smiled, "abby for short."

"I'm Camille."Camille smiled, and the jennifer's chimed in.

"And we're the Jennifer's."The three across from us exclaimed, and i grinned

I have a good feeling about this group.

"Where are you from?"The Blonde Jennifer Asked Smiling And Abby smiled

"Boston,"She smiles and I get really giddy

"Please tell me your a bruins fan."I plead and she nods.

"Tell us a bit about you."Camille smiles and Abby nods.

"I'm from Boston, I'm a huge red soxs fan, in love with country music, and I've got two older brothers who are way too over protective, I'm trying to land a job where i can play fiddle."She Explains in one breath and we nod smiling, as class starts.

"DID YOU TALK TO KENDALL YESTERDAY?"

The Blonde Jennifer Asked as Gooffed off, because Ms.Collins didn't have a plan for today and I shook my head no.

"Who's Kendall?"Abby asked and I look at her.

"Just one of my friends."I chuckled nervously, and the brown haired Jennifer speaks up.

"Who she's in love with."The Brown Haired Jennifer corrected and my head snapped straight to her, giving her a massive glare