FIFTEEN

a s h l e e

"DO TURN YOU ON AND ON-"

I cut off Luke Bryan, shutting off my alarm, and looking at my clock, to find it's 1:45 in the morning, realizing i had 25 minutes to get to the airport to pick up my two cousins.

JJ And Hunter are helping with my music video, playing my older brothers, and I can't wait to see them.

Kassie, JJ, Hunter, and I were so close, the four musketeers at family reunions, and we always, always caused trouble and havoc.

I think they're pretty excited to see me again and so was i.

I have the limo take me to the airport, and in 15 minuets I'm there, waiting to greet my cousins when I get asked an autograph, which I gladly do.

Once the young girl walks away I'm lifted into a hug and I'm laughing.

"Hi guys"I Laugh, wrapping my arms around both of my cousins.

"Hey Ashes."JJ smirks, and I laugh.

"I haven't been called that in almost a year and a half."I giggle as we walk towards the exit, and into the limo.

"you're so much taller than before!"i whined, and they both laughed, "what happens when we play hockey and eat our veggies."

"no it's called i'm just short."i stuck my tongue out, and they laughed.

"When did you get so fancy Ashlee?"Hunter Asks as we drive to the palm woods and i shrug

"Since I can't drive, but when I turn 16 next month I'm getting my drivers license."I State And they shake they're heads.

We start chit chatting a bit before we arrive at the palm woods and I have them follow me up to apartment 2L,

"You two are sharing my guest bed room, that's all I've got."I State as we walk into my apartment.

"Where is that?"JJ Ask And I point down my hallway.

"Down The Hall, take a left and that's it. I'll see you two in the morning."I go into my bedroom, and fall back asleep.

"OKAY DAY ONE OF SHOOTING!"

The director, Mr.James Taylor states excitedly and I smiled

"And my first Music video!"I exclaim as they all cheered

"Alright Let's roll!"James States, and we start shooting the scenes.

we were out by a lake in the middle of california, and i had a beautiful white flowing dress on, while the boys wore olden day suits.

"you ready?"the asked and they helped me
into the boat, and i was lying down and i laughed.

"born ready."

"AND THATS A WRAP!"

James Taylor yells, and I smiled hugging my cousins. It took us all day, but we had gotten it done, and I was big smiles.

"You three are free to leave."James smiles and I nod thanking him.

Me and the two boys get changed in our own clothing, and leave, back to the airport.

Even though they're a year older than me, they could only get two days out of school, so they have to go back to washington for school.

Once we arrive at the airport, I walk them to security before I can't go any farther.

"I love you guys."I mumbledinto the shoulder of both, as we do a group hug.

"We Love you too, be safe and don't hurt yourself Smashlee."JJ Jokes, And I nod laughing.

"I'll try not to."I grinned, "call me when you guys land."

"We will."They promised, and We released the hug, and they start walking through security.

And just like that they're gone.

I ARRIVE BACK AT THE PALM WOODS,

to find it was 10pm and all i wanted to do was sleep for days on end.

I walk into the elevator, pressing the second floor button, as the doors start to close, a person sneaks in with me.

Kendall.

"Hey."I force a smile, looking up at my best friend, in which he returns.

"Hey."Kendall Says back, and then turns to me fully.

"We need your help."He States And I furrow my eyebrows before he Drags me to 2J.

Once we get inside, he drags me to the living room where Logan, Los, James, and Katie are waiting.

"Ok, Why do you need my help?"I Ask, looking at the four boys in front of me.

"We Have a New Crib."