THIRTY THREE

a s h l e e

"COOL YOU GUYS BOTH GOT YOUR PICTURE ON POP TIGER MAGAZINE!"

Camille exclaimed, and put down the poster of The boys and I, And we groaned

If you Looked at us, we'd look a mess.

Carlos has his foot in a boot, while my right ankles in a cast, the same foot I hurt a few years ago.

Carlos also has a black eye, and is currently putting meat on his face.

Logan has two sprained arms, both in a sling, a few bruises, but he was lucky and didn't get many injuries.

Kendall's Head is bandaged up, with his left hand In a cast, and along with everyone, a few bruises on his face with a swelling black eye.

James's hair is messed up, he's in a neck brace, bandaged up, and he's got his right arm laying on pillows.

Me,

I wasn't so lucky.

Between my own fan girls, and Dac Zevon, along with my fan girls, I'm pretty beat up with a broken ankle, a concussion, and a broken rib, as I lay my head on Kendall's shoulder.

"You guys look terrible! What happened?!"Camille Asks And I groan.

"That photo happened!"James winces as he leans forward too much, and I close my eyes again.

We all groan in response, pointing towards it.

"Camille, get ready for a twisted tale of danger, and nail biting suspense,"Kendall stops short, spitting something into his hand.

"Hey... my tooth came out.."I let out a moan of pain as he leans upwards, showing everybody, when Carlos looks at him, "No wait, that's mine.."

Carlos takes the tooth, and popping it into his mouth.

I let out a yelp of pain, as I move my ankle..

They told me not to take pain meds until tomorrow because it'd fuck with my concussion and make it worse..

"So, we were enjoying a calm afternoon in the crib."Kendall starts, and my mind starts to drift off to earlier today..

AS I OPEN UP THE DOOR TO 2J,

i see the boys playing street hockey inside again, and i shake my head with a small smile.

Kendall slammed into Carlos, making popcorn go everywhere, and kendall one timed the puck into the goal.

Logan slams James across the room, and the boys start to continue their game until kelly comes up next to me, and blows an air horn, catching my attention.

"Get your helmets off, and Your smiles on!"Kelly demands, as Carlos pushes Logan, who shoves him back, "Gustavo pulled some strings and if we hurry, you can be in the next pop tiger hot new pin out fold out special spring issue."

"Kelly,"Kendall looks at me, and I pick up where he left off , "English please."

"It's picture day, move it!"She yells, blowing the air horn once more and I glare at her, knowing i'd be deaf in that ear until tomorrow.

We race downstairs, and into the limo where James sits with Logan and Carlos, while Kendall and I sit with Kelly.

"I can't believe we're going to be in Pop tiger magazine!"James exclaims, and Carlos nods in agreement.

"I know!"He exclaims, "What's Pop tiger?"

James rolls his eyes pulling out both a pop tiger, "Only the biggest public magazine in the world!"

"Is that Katie's? Please tell me It Katies and."Logan pleads, And I look closer at the pop tiger to find its mine.

"That is mine you asshole!"I snatch the magazine out of his hands, and he rolls his eyes before snatching it back.

"Hey! Pop tiger has great articles for guys too!"James argues, "Like, OMG Am I the wrong BFF."

Kendall snatched the pop tiger out of James's hand, as I scan look over his shoulder to make sure he didn't do anything to it

"What one thing would hottie hunk Dac Zevon bring to his desert island."Kendall questions, "I gotta say I'm curious."

"His dog snowball!"Kendall's face lights up, as mine goes into a fiery red once I find my hannah montana poster gone, "You stole my poster!"

I try to go after James, put Kendall puts an arm looped around my waist.

"Which poster?"Kendall Asks And I growl, "my hannah montana poster."

"Oh James your screwed,"Logan Laughs, "But you should probably give that back.."

"Wait why would anyone bring they're dog on a desert island?" Carlos apparently hadn't even been listening to our conversation, "What an idiot, everyone knows you bring a roller coaster."

"Y-You Don't bring a roller coaster! You bring a flare gun to signal nearby ships."Logan argues, and Carlos looks at him frustrated, "You don't think people are going to see my extreme looping roller coaster?"

"Your island, stupid!"Logan agitates Carlos more, "Your island is boring!"

The two boys start to get into a scuffle, when Kelly blows the air horn.

"Break it up, you need to stay pretty."Kelly Explains, "this picture could end up on walls of million girls."

"Did you say millions of girls?!"The Four Ask, as I see the studio come up, and I hide my head in Kendall's shoulder along with shades.

"Why are you—"Logans cut off, by screaming girls hopping on the limo, and Kendall wraps a tight arm around me.

"Hold on! It's not them!"Some girl yells, and the screaming stops.

"Somebody Just spotted them by the main entrance!"Another girl yells, and the screaming starts to fade out.

"Woah, what was that?"Kendall Asks as we exit the limo and I keep my shades on, shaking my head.

"That was a pack of screaming girls looking for Dac Zevon, and carrie underwood."Kelly Starts And the guys eyes go wide, "Dac is in the studio today recording vocals for vampire II, Game on."

"What?!"I exclaim, but not loud enough for the fan girls to hear me, "carrie underwood is in the studio?! i love her! isnt she working with randy?"

"How do you?—"I cut Kelly off, "I was offered a job on the movie as one of the main characters."

"What?!"The guys yell as we enter the studio and I nod.

"That's what that card was."I shrug, and they shake they're heads meaning we'd talk later.

Great.

i am so bad lol

i am so bad lol