SIXTEEN

a s h l e e

"HES IN A BAD MOOD ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION!"

Logan urges and I slapped the side of his arm, "calm down! my god!"

"Just stay cool if we fail we fail." Kendall Stated as we reached a busy Gustavo.

"Heal."Gustavo holds a hand out towards the five of us, as he looks down at something, "Stay.... Speak."

"We took some pictures at the palm woods,"Kendall starts to show Gustavo the photos I took, Smiling, "greatest pool ever, very lucky water."

Kendall hands Kelly the photos before adding on, "it's a great place for the interviews."

"Hot Directors shoot there all the time,"Carlos continues, "Swirly!"

And that earns him a smack on the head from James, "ow!"

"Oh the dogs are directing my video now, well let me tell you how it works here.."Gustavo points down, "you are the dogs, I am the trainer, now sit."

The boys keep standing while I lean back on the couch.

"Don't sit."Kendall puts a thumbs up and sits next to me on my right, with James on my left, and Los and Logan on the other side of James.

Gustavo puts his hands on his forehead, while Kelly starts to speak to him.

"This looks great, and it's close enough to get back here by three, In time to shoot the ultra teen hang out place."Kelly Explains And I smile, as our plan starts to get in place.

"Yeah so smart!"The boys start and I don't even join in, "oh yeah!"

"No yeah!"Gustavo roars, "you do what I say!"

"And I Say No! No! No!"Gustavo jumps up and down, and the background that looked like a beach, and it reveals a man, holding a stick with a fake seagull.

I wince, as the polls crash down, and Gustavo stairs in shock.

"Hey let's do the interviews by the palm woods."

( ASHLEYS TAKEAWAYS! )
this is wayyyy too short for my liking but i cant change it whoopsies. also my english teacher knows one tree hill so we absolutely stan.