chapter 4

Lucas

Clearing my throat at Mrs Mollens who was zoomed out staring at me I snapped my fingers in her face.

I didn't want this kind off bullshit in the morning to start with because I already had two girls stuck on my back like a leech and a PA who I couldn't seem to get off my mind.

"I am sorry Mr Regonzili but like I was talking these files are for the shipping departments and the shipping corporations want to schedule a meeting with you" she said looking at me

"Well thank you Mrs Mollens I'll see about the meeting and as for the files keep them here I'll go through them shortly" I said nodding my head going back to my screen.

She was still standing there

I really needed another secretary.

"Anything else!?" I growled looking her way.

She was starting to get on my nerves.

She didn't seem fazed or even shaken up by my tone.

She was just as used to me as I was.

"Yeah I also noticed the way you stare at her Lucas.
Be careful" she said smirking.

"Get the fuck out of my office" I growled looking her way.

"As for you I dont know what you are talking about" I said shaking my head.

I most and totally didn't stare at anyone unless I was planning a reason to fire them.

"Come on now you don't talk to your cousin like that" she said pouting.

Her gray eyes sparkled with mischievousness looking my way and her blonde hair held in the tight pony tail.

"And you can't fire me either" she said smirking.
"Even if I do this" she said flipping me the the middle fingers while walking out.

She was right I couldn't.

She was one of my highly working employees who had the same demeanour as me with a colder expression than me.

Being the COO had it perks on her and as for the firering part I could totally and mostly fire her I just didn't see anyone who would replace her in the way she was taking it.

Shaking my head I clenched my jaw at the way she had been annoying me
was she pregnant again?

Last time when she was pregnant she was addicted to my house coming and going in like she owned it.

The guards were more than scared of her because like I said she was colder than I was and her eyes were more like a lion's while eyeing a predator.

And at that time she was annoying like hell because like I do in my office I like keeping my privacy and privacy was something I oozed of.

"Hello?' I heard my phone go on on the other end.

" you need to come and talk to your sister I think she is pregnant again " I said groaning throwing my head back.

He laughed.

"You are the boss there and you actually caught me in the middle of something so make the rules and talk to and bro if you happen to find that she is pregnant I am so sorry" he said laughing and cut the phone.

Rubbing my forehead I looked at the time.

10:24 I had six minutes to walk down to the elevator and get in the meeting room on the sixth floor.

Grabbing the files that I let miss Mayer go through I hoped that they were well organized well presented and well arranged or else we would be having a problem.