chapter 46

Anaïs

My moans filled the whole room as my hands held the wall for support.
"Yes right there!" I screamed as the man behind me kept pounding in me with furious thrusts.

Closing my eyes as the pleasure became too much I felt his hand sneak from my abdomen to my lower back then rested on my clit and for a moment I thought he was going to stay like that until he started rubbing it with a growl.

"Im gonna come. Baby!" I exclaimed and as if my words were a stimulant he increased his speed and with a surprised yelp I stumbled back in front.
Before my head could hit the wall I felt his hand grip my waist keeping me in place and I bit my lower lip to try not to scream again.

Pain.
Pleasure was what I was feeling as he pounded inside me mercilessly.

"Come for me baby" I felt his whisper in in my ear and his hand went on my breast.
Squeezing it then rubbing my nipple.

"Mmm..." I moaned in response before some senseless pleasure filled my lower abdomen making me throw my head back with a loud moan.

"Good come here" he said pulling out of me and with shaky legs pulled me to the bed.
My back on the soft mattress and he kneeled on the bed brought my legs on his shoulders before his face disappeared in between my legs.

Feeling his tongue on my hot entrance I jolted back.
My legs almost falling from his shoulders but the grip he had on me tightened.
Keeping me in place.

I was a mess. My lower self was in the air while my head and part of my stomach laid on the soft bed holding the sheets into fists because of how my vision was blurring.

I was seeing stars.
I could feel my head spinning and I opened my mouth widely pleasure spreading all over me as he inserted a finger in me then sucked my clit hard.

I was in ecstasy and I almost convusled when I felt his index finger at the entrance of my ass.
Rubbing slow and smooth cirles.

My mind was going blank and I was sure I would come again if he doesnt stop.
I did not want to come so soon not at all.

"Im gonna come again" I said through pants as my breathing was uneven and upon hearing that he sucked even harder occasionally running his tongue at my entrance.

I felt a scream rip through me and my vision blurred when I felt him slam in me without warning and he paused for a moment.
His wild eyes watching and I couldn't help but try to move a little further from him.

His length filled me to the point of where I felt like he shifted my internal organs.
"Yes daddy... fuck me" I moaned outloud the volume of my moans crashing with the sounds of his grunts.

He then pulled out of me again making me go into a halt.
I was still trying to understand what was going on until I felt his tongue at my entrance again this time he synchronized eating me out and turning me around so that my ass was in the air and face pushed into the matress.

He started eating me from the back occasionally running his tongue between the entrance of my vagina to my ass and I couldn't help it but scream in pleasure.
This man was going to kill me.

I could feel it.

"Stop trying to run away from me Anaïs" Lucas said from where he was and I felt goosebumps all over again as the breath he released fanned my throbbing vagina.

"Hell no" I said stubbornly from where I was face into the mattress.

"Fine" he said then abruptly stopped.

What.
Why the fuck I was about to come.

My complaining did not last long because I felt him enter me from the back this time slowly giving me the opportunity to slowly moan until all of him was inside me.