chapter 13

Anais

Malia was extra mad and when I say extra mad I mean it!

She went bat shit on me when I told her that she 'accidentally ' spilled all the beans on me.

Yes I used accidentally judging by how she shouted at me through the call for getting her all wasted and driving at home at night.

To be on the safe side
I did leave her some painkillers and a bottle of water.

I told her that I needed to go home and well about how she told me about her and Ethan that topic got me so interested.

I mean who meets a man in a club gets dicked down by him then threatens to sue him later.

On top of that lie about their name!

Ha!

Well here is the story.

On new years Malia happened to have gone to Dubai.
Don't ask me why she didnt want to do our usual partying till dawn thing but she travelled.

She said about something new and exploring on the hot side of the world.

I couldn't travel with her because come on we all know that the December holiday is all about family and I wanted to spend it with my son.

So I stayed and she travelled with Mandine and Vincent.

First of all she made a mistake of travelling with a couple and second she knew very well that those two would end up going somewhere to fuck.

And they did exactly that on the night of the new years.

She had no other choice but go chase down her anger with a shot or two of tequila.

Her words not mine.

She did go to the bar and when she reached there she saw the back of a man who looked to be in a heated argument with some blonde Asian who happened to look frustrated.

She was cute in her little shorts and clear top showing her lacy black bra.

Yeah she did explain all the details.

She eavesdropped and the Blondie was angry that he wouldn't dance with her.

He looked like he was holding back and if he stayed there a little longer he would explode so she did a little helping and went to him tapping him on the shoulder and pulled him right in for a kiss.

The guts of that woman
Who kisses strangers in the first place.

And to her surprise he responded and she pulled away to look at the girl fuming with a red face in the dim blue colorful lights.

If looks could kill well someone would be dead.

She marked her territory and oh great he happened to play along very well.

The girl finally left and he asked for her name.

She said candy

And when she told me that part I bursted out laughing.
That name is so overused.

But he played along.

A few drinks here and there and they talked a little but someone couldn't keep her panties on her that night.

So they ended up going where he was staying at and they did right about everything and everywhere.

And after a good dick and a new year she woke up happy until she heard the voices in the living room.

A girl was shouting over and he was trying to block the way.

Long story short the girl said that she was his girlfriend and called Malia a gold digging whore who was only good for a one night stand.