chapter 8

Anais

Talk about a good night I definitely had one with this handsome hulk sleeping besides me.

Looking at the time I groaned knowing I was going to get a scolding from my mother for missing sunday service.

He looked handsome sleeping like that as his hair fell against his forehead and lashes long making me jealous.

Too bad I was going to wake him up.

"wake up" I said hitting him with a pillow making him groan and turn away from me.

"I said wake up Mister!" I said this time louder hitting him with a pillow again  and this time he really woke up with a brown upon his face while looking at me.

"Good morning" I said looking at him grinning making sure not to be so close to him.

"Mmhhmm" he said rolling his eyes as he slid out of the bed.

His naked figure waltz around my room as if he owned it as he took a trip to the bathroom.

Look at my life now.
How did it come to a point of me sleeping with my boss.

Shaking my head I made a mental not to confront him about it but before that I needed to brush my teeth and take a shower I really didnt care if he was in there or not so I just opened the door to his smirking face and entered inside.

This was bad.
This was really bad because first he was my boss.

Second he had a damn girlfriend.
Fuck my life I needed to end it.

Grabbing a tank top and shorts I slipped then on and went to look at the caller's ID on my buzzing phone.

"Wow Mr Hollens I thought your forgot about me" I said a smile coming across my face.

Many things were running in my head as he talked on the phone.

"Why would I such a thing miss Mayors?" He asked on the phone I could sense a smile on his face.

"Well maybe because it has been two days and you haven't called back" I said with a duh tone just to make him feel bad and a satified feeling to feel me.

"Well I wanted to give you time and now I can't help it anymore "

"Good so what did you want to talk about?" I asked concerned to why he was calling at such an hour.

...

After our little talk with Fred I send Lucas home after I made him breakfast.

Later on my mother came back along with Cyril who I missed badly after him having a sleep over to my parents house.

Her face looked like it was filled with worry and a little bit of fear.

She didnt even pinch me when she saw me neither did her sad face change.

"He has been having fever lately" my mom told me as she looked worried.

He facial expression was a hundred percent concerned with worry filled in her eyes.

My heart started to beat and a pound of fear fell upon my heart.

"Since yesterday I'm worried but he seems energetic if it continues take him to the hospital because he doesn't have signs of flu" she said then left after making me worried.

Looking at my paling baby I sighed then lifted him up and his body was burning.

"How are you feeling baby?" I asked looking at him waiting for an answer that could make my heart at ease.