chapter 28

Anaïs

Did I ever mention how often I miss my son whenever I cant feel his tiny self messing my living room up or blabbering about and going on with the voices from cartoons in the television.

Sighing at the situation infront of me I knew that I had to confront this old man like a baby.
Deciding to push my fierce self at the back of my mind I slowly approached him from behind then started massaging his shoulders.

He relaxed at my touch and when I felt the tension leaving him I stood to face him.

You seriously want to know how we got to this point.
Me being this soft towards him well let's say alot of sex and punching a hole in the wall got us here.

Seriously. Do you see the clear picture because I do not.

"I Could get used to this" he said leaning unto my touch and I smiled.

"I bet you could" I said applying a little pressure and he winced.
Smiling in triumph I gave him one last pat on the back then proceeded to walk to the fridge.

The only thing I removed was the half empty bottle of milk then grabbed a glass pouring all of it in.
After chugging it down I walked back to where I came from meaning my room.

There was little to nothing to do in this house except cooking whenever the house help left. Which was every evening since she never stayed until six in the afternoon.

The one and only thing that has been keeping me sane was always video calling my mother so that I could watch my son everytime he would reach home from school.
My mom said that it was weird how I did it every day but then again what was there to do and on top of that I missed him.

Lucas on the other hand did nothing to give me something to do.
I was to sit and look pretty.

After our little make up session a week passed without any of us talking about it because we were so used to never talk about anything until we argued about it.
Strange right.

Another thing was that he was ever late from work in the last week and I had a feeling that he was avoiding me so I showed him that it did not bother me.

Well it did. Alot. It did hurt too.

Deciding that I had enough staying in this house like a lonely ass woman I decided to dress up and get myself out there for a drink or two.
My treat.

I went to look in the new clothes that I got not even eight days ago and decided that I would go with a cowl neck and since I wanted to be a tease I went with the one that had a slit and my whole leg was out but who cares anywyas.

Grabbing a pair of heels I looked at the time and it read that it was eight pm. Well isnt that a good time to treat myself for dinner then go clubbing.

Grabbing the first set of keys that I laid my eyes on I rolled my eyes when it was a range rover seriously how fucking  cliché nevertheless I went with it.

After I grabbed my dinner in the restaurant that looked classy enough for the way I was dress I noticed how much of a slow eater I was because it was already eleven pm.
Just right on time.

Going through the number of clubs that I had an option of choosing I went with the one that accommodated rich people because why not since I had decided that I would go big today.

Someone probably thought that my date stood me up when I was in that restaurant.

Once I parked my car well technically Lucas' car I locked it and adjusted the purse in my hand as I walked towards the entrance.
For some reason I was let in without any question and not even any odd look from the bodyguards.