chapter 27

Anaïs

Heaven. I mean that is what food should be compared to after you have been hungry for a really long time and it finally settles in your mouth right.

"Slow down" the man sitting across me stated making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I said with a mouthful of food. I know it did not look attractive which was not what I wanted to do right now.

Look attractive. I mean how long was it going to take until this man releases me or should I say lets me go back home.

Despite the fact that it was trashed the day after I came here and even though it has been a week with this man. It has been tough.

Take for example how he is telling me to slow down.
He wanted to control everything even the way I ate.

To my surprise a cough broke out from me violently hurting my throat and lungs and backbone.
Lucas acted fast as he handed me a glass of water making me glare at him.

He rubbed my back in comfort and I could coo at that except that I had taken a decision to be dramatic for a whole week just to make it miserable for him.

I couldn't keep up.
This was the second day and my food was already telling me to stop or die.

When the cough ceased down I took a moment to catch my breath then looked at the beautiful man across me.

"I told you to slow down" he said looking at me spoiling the moment then went back to his seat.

I was getting bored in this house.
I wasnt doing anything and oh remember when I said that he was controlling I was just being a tad bit dramatic because that was the only thing I could do. Be dramatic.

I was as free as they come but staying in a house that was not mine and not doing anything was starting to take a toll on me.
Something else that was starting to affect me was trying to stay away from this man.

He was too tempting.

"Did you even hear anything I said?" He asked giving me a stare that I couldn't quiet point out.

Shaking my head no i looked back at him and the annoyance I saw made me furrow my eyes.

"What is up with you? For a whole week you have been acting as if I am a burden to you and I have been nothing but nice to you " he said dropping his fork then leaned back to stare right into my eyes with his hands crossed.

I was speechless.
Matter of fact I did not know what to reply to him so I just scoffed.

Wrong answer.

"You know what I am done trying. I did every damn thing to please you and here you are still giving me an attitude as if i killed your dog. Dont worry I will stop bothering you" he said then stood up to leave.

And ladies and gentlemen it had been three days since that incident.
The man was mad mad.
He refused to talk to me. He refused to acknowledge me he was not even giving me any attention.

It was frustrating.
It was bothering me with everything I had and I wasn't happy about it.

I really was not.

Opening my eyes I noticed that it was already day time and when I checked my phone for time it showed that it was a quarter past eight and I got ready for another boring day.

Doing my morning routine I came out of the room to a quiet living room as usual but this time it was not empty.
Brown hair graced the room as they typed away on their phone with a muted television channel.