chapter 14

Anais

The following day went in a blur and so did the other following day.

I couldn't be more happier that it was friday.

Yes it was friday and today was Luca's engagement dinner.

Then tomorrow would be his engagement party and my heart couldn't stop shattering.

My phone rang.

"You are hurt" Malia said on the other end.

"No shit" I said as I felt tears sting my eyes.
Today I didn't even have Cyril to cheer me up.

"Well then we are going out" malia said and I was so ready to disagree on the phone when she cut the call.

What was wrong with my friends.

Not longer than ten minutes she popped in my living room where I was still seated with my work clothes still on.
Purse tossed on the other side of the couch as I held a bowl of cereal and milk.

"Bitch I told you that we are going out" Malia said rolling her eyes.

She then took the bowl from me then started eating my cereal.

"Woman what the hell?" I said my voice getting louder.

"I brought Marcus" she said and right on time Marcus entered in my house and I rolled my eyes.

"Why aren't you working?
You got a whole ass company and you are here doing what?" I asked as I took off my heels then scrolled through the Netflix movies to find a suitable one for my mourning night.

"I'm the boss.
It comes with perks now stand up tonight you are going to be my girlfriend" he said then actually came to carry me bridal style which aggravated me.

Malia was just watching the whole thing with her phone in her hands.

As if she couldn't stop this man from harassing me any further.

"Can you please not" I said as I finally stood on my toes.

I wasn't in the mood of arguing with anyone.

I then walked to my room leaving them two in the sitting room and went to my room to sob.

Yes I wanted to sob.

I was hurt by someone who wasn't even my boyfriend or even my man.

He was just a daily fuck that I happened to develop feelings for.

My mind was racing so many miles when I threw my self on the bed then brought the pillow to my face and screamed.

Fuck this.

You know what I was going to go.

"I'm in" I said as I came out of the room and was sure that I was loud enough for them to hear me nicely.

"Thank goodness I didn't have to bring water" Malia said and I rolled my eyes.

"Where are we going again?" I asked the two heads in my sitting room who became too comfortable.

"Actually I'm not going with you" Malia said then clapped her Hands together once.

What again

I rose a trimmed brow at her.

"I'm going to the dinner with Ethan.
And yes before you talk a lot we are fucking" she said and looked at Marcus who had his hands up.

He looked amused by her.

"I got an invitation and I'm allowed to bring a date so tonight we are dating" Marcus said then placed a kiss on my cheek.

I really didn't care at the moment to be honest it looked like I was going to fuck him at the end of the day just for this pain to go away.