chapter 42

Anaïs

"Landry those coordinates better come through in two minutes" I said starting the car ready to go and shoot off a few faces.
Yes I was.

"I am sending you the text in about now" he said and at the same time he said now my phone beeped indicating that I got a message.

Damn right.
I first had to pull over so that I could correctly enter the coordinates in the gps in the car and it showed me that the bitch lived atleast an hour away from where I was at.

On the way there it was silence just me and my throughts which brought me to my first question.
What if she had guns surrounding the house ready to shoot my ass off because she knew that I was going to turn up at her house.

Second what was I going to use to scare her off since I had no gun on me and third what if I go to jail for assault.

The last one made me chuckle.
I knew I couldn't because by her going to file a report on me she would be opening a whole new can of worms which I knew she was not ready to open or let the contents out.

That brought bavk me to my first point.
She was probably going to shoot my brains out.

The funny part was that I was mot scared at all. I knew this woman did not approve the relationship I had with her son because of the hate she carried around for him but what was bothering me the most was going to the extreme of bringing out the dead just for the sake of sabotaging it.

Mona.
She was starting to get on my nerves especially with what she told my boyfriend.
She was still inlove with him if that wasn't just manipulation to get him to leave me.

I mean he told me that she was good when they were together.
A healthy relationship and all that and I couldn't help it but feel jealous at how happy they were.

He ended it with an assurance though.
The one he was like 'if I stuck by you from the time you were calling me an office fling until now. You should know that my love for you runs deeper than the one I had for mona. Trust me' which ended with me not believing him for a fact until he bent me over and fucked me on the counter top.

Talk about convincing.

I was also convinced that Mildred was paying Mona to do her dirty work I mean if she helped her disappear for good why else would she be around then.
I was convinced that Mona was probably the one to conduct a hit and run for my friend's car that for some reason ended up being blown up.

No one knew we found bullets that happened to be untraceable for some reason apart from their family and me ofcourse.
Which brought me to my conclusion.

They were shot then their car was blown up or they made sure they had an accident before then someone came shot them and lit the car up in flames.

Each time I thought of that rage engulfed me.
How dare she.
They had nothing to do with all this but at the same time I couldn't help it but ask why them.

I mean she could have tried my parents which would have resulted into her being blown into pieces before she pulls the trigger or whoever pulled it.

Maybe Mildred knew something about my parent's past which they very well burried or she could feel the powerful aura around them which probably made her cower.

Then I thought of Cyril and a smile crept up on me because I knew no harm was getting to him for a fact.
They both had a soft spot for him therefore making him less of a target.

Maybe he needed bodyguards just incase someone tries to kidnap him but then again I was almost hundred percent guaranteed that Lucas' father definetly kept some kind of protection around him whether far or near.