chapter 48

Anaïs

"You have to got to be shitting with me " I said eyeing the man Infront of me and I knew that if he said that he was joking I could blow his brains out.

Okay that was a little bit exaggerated.
Tomorrow would be my mother's perfect engagement party for my brother and I really didn't need Lucas pouring some false hope in me.

"So they are both going to jail?" I asked looking at him.
This was too good to be true.

"You are lying" I said giving him back the news paper and standing up.
He didn't let me go far because he pulled me back down and I quietly yelped and ended up on his laps.

"You just read it on the news paper that's enough evidence come on plus this video is good evidence too" he said breathing down on my neck and goosebumps didn't hesitate to appear on my hands along with a shudder running down my spine.

"So it's true?" I whispered more to myself than him but I heard him him in response nonetheless.

"Oh my goodness!" I screamed making him hiss due to all the sudden noise.
"I didn't even do so much about it she just confessed" I shouted looking at Lucas who had an amused look on his face.
I needed to tell my mother.
My father goodness I needed to shout it all out on the damn rooftop.

"Baby relax" I felt him say behind me making me keep quiet and take a good look at him.

Goodness he was beautiful.
In seconds my hands were on him bringing his face closer to mine I smashed my lips on his and he responded to that action in milliseconds.

His hands went lower cupping my bottoms and I couldn't help it but moan between the kiss as he squeezed my ass making my back arch.

His hands went back up firmly caressing my back through the t-shirt I was wearing and I released another moan when I felt his hands on my breasts squeezing them.

The grip I had on his neck loosened as I shifted my attention to his neck instead.
Sucking and bitting the same spot and I felt him squeeze my boobs harder making me gasp in both pleasure and surprise.

I trailed kisses back up to his ear and slowly licked his earlobe making him slowly release a breath.
His hands were still in my shirt and I felt them get lower again until they were at the hem of my panties and for a moment they stayed there.

"Fuck just do it already" I growled getting impatient and he was about to laugh when I attacked his neck and my nails dug in his back.

"You play too much" I heard him say and a smile graced my lips that were on his neck until I felt his hands enter my panties.

I was still seated on him and at that moment he carefully laid me on the couch that we were sitting on and inserted a digit in me making me moan but not releasing the grip that I had on his neck.

I felt him remove his finger inside and instead went ahead and removed my underwear.
Tossing it somewhere that I didn't give a fuck about at that moment I felt him trailing kisses from my thighs until he was at the center and he gave my pussy one lick and went back to kissing my inner thigh.

"Fucking hell" I whispered looking at him and he chuckled but did not do what I wanted him to do.

I wanted him to tongue fuck me into cloud nine and if that was gonna take some begging I was ready to do just but that goodness saved my ego when I felt him latch on my vagina making me release an 'oohh' sound.

"Yes yes yes" were the words that could be heard as he ate me out like there was no tomorrow.
I felt him suck on my clitoris and finger fuck me at the same time.