chapter 41

Anaïs

"Mmhh" I moaned in his mouth as his tongue dove right in my mouth and I couldnt help it but move along with him.

He did not fasten up the pace instead he brought his hand under my shirt easily cupping my right breast squeezing it lightly. His mouth then left mine and went right on my neck and I was not ashamed at the volune of my moans increased to.

The neighbours will definately complain later.

With his hand on my breast his other one was trying to raise my shirt which was riding up pretty easily with the way my back was arched.
He kissed me lower his head going lower until he reached the hem of shorts.

He stopped massaging my breast which made me get frustrated because who wouldn't.
He brought both his hands on the hem of my shorts and I lifted my butt up so that he could easily remove them and in seconds they were on the floor along with my underwear.

Giving him an amused look.

"What's with the hu... ahh" I did not get to finish my sentence because he dove lower in me his head between my legs and a finger inside me.

My hand immediately shot in to his mane of curls as his tongue circled and sucked on clitoris.

I was a mess at that point.
His fingers working wonders inside me went faster making me release a couple of curses. I could feel him chuckle and his breath between my legs brought me closer and closer to the edge.
It wasnt going to take me long to come and I knew that he could feel it.

"Ah fuck!" I cursed even louder when he started tongue fucking me making my breathing get jagged up.
This man was definetly going to kill me.
He kept going like that until I came in his mouth with my mouth wide open and eyes closed.

My voice was betraying me.

"You liked that didnt you" he asked coming back up and I opened my eyes to find his green orbs already staring at me as he spotted a small smile.

Satisfaction was written allover his face.

"Fuck me already" I whispered onto his lips as I wrapped my legs on his lower torso bringing him closer to me.

"Patience my love. Patience" he whispered in my ears making me tilt my head at an angle to give him access on my neck while my mouth released a low moan

I could feel his head rubbing at my entrance making a shudder run down my spine then I felt him slowly and carefully enter me and I closed my eyes to savour the feeling.
To feel him as he kept going deeper filling me everywhere.

"Mmm" I moaned lightly then brought him closer with my hands that were already wrapped on his neck and lightly bit on his shoulder.

For a moment he did not move as his whole length was inside me and if it was not for how my teeth were lightly sinking in his shoulder blade I would have screamed due to the pleasure that was making me a little bit light headed.

He then moved.
Slowly making sure to fill me with each thrust and I dug my nails on his back my mouth at the crook of his neck to sustain any scream that might rip out of my throat.

The pleasure was like tortue and bliss at the same time.
Who was this man and why was he getting me this hooked again.

At the moment I could feel emotions running allover in my head and the mind shattering sex I was havind did not make it any better for my mind that was trying to keep me in moment.

I was definetly not going to wake up tomorrow.

"Fuck Lucas" I could feel my own orgam building up and it did not help with the man who brought his lips to mine into a world shattering kiss.
With three more pumps I felt him come in me and I followed shortly after with a moan muffled by the kiss.