chapter 33

Anaïs

Slamming the door to my jeep I hit the steering wheel twice before my head fell on it.
I was frustrated. I was angry. How the hell could my father involve the last person on my favourite list.

Turning my head to the window when I heard a knock I snarled when I saw that it was Natalie who was knocking.
What the fuck did she want.

She seemed like she did not get the message because she knocked again signaling me to open the window in which in my case I gave her the middle finger then started the engine and reversed my car almost knocking her down and she did not seem fazed.
How could she.

She survived way worse than that.

Reaching home the first thing I did was drop down the keys into the bowl that they belonged into then threw myself on the couch ready to sleep once more.

Before I could completely doze off I was woken up by the vibration of my phone and i cursed whoever was at the other end of the call.

"What?" I answered without even looking at the caller's ID whoever was at the other end would excuse my tone or whatever.

"Is that how you talk to the love of your life" Lucas said chuckling on the other end making a smile appear on my face.

"You just disturbed my sleep how else would I respond to an intruder" I said this time full on sitting on the couch and I heard him laugh at the other end.

"I just wanted to hear you voice" he said this time calmed down making my heart race and face heat up.

What are you doing to me Lucas.

After our phone call which he had called me to tell me that he wanted to take me out and asked if I was up for it in a goofy way.
I did not even have it in me to say no so an immediate yes was the answer he got.

After we were done talking I finally decided to gather myself and head upstairs for a quick and very needed nap which ended up being a very long ass sleep.

"Baby. Wake up" I heard someone waking me up and I groaned wanting to sleep some more.
It was like my brain was just too foggy.

"Anaïs Mayer for goodness sake wake your ass up before I spank you" he said shaking me and despice the warning that I got from him and the fact that my mind was awake i refused to budge wanting to see if he would actually go along with it.

The man did not give empty threats because in a span of five seconds I heard a sound of a slap echo in the whole room then a stinging pain surfaced on my ass.

What surprised me from all that was the fact that I did not respond to such action with a groan or a cry of pain.
No.
Instead of being normal like everyone I responded with a moan that turned into a wimper.

What the hell is wrong with me.

Seeming satisfied I heard Lucas laugh and I finally sat up then glared at him.

"Who do you think you are?" I asked looking at him and he grinned at me.
Looking around I noticed that it was dark around me with just enough light to make out a person.

"We have a date in one hour" he said looking at me especially at my attire.
Deciding not to answer his questioning look I decided to check him out myself noticing how he was no longer in his work attire instead he had normal home clothes on meaning that he had been in the house for some good amount of time.

"See something you like?" He asked with a smile and I gave him one of my own nodding my head yes making him pinch the bridge of his nose as he sustained a laugh.