chapter 15

Anaïs

When I went back to the table next to Marcus the first thing he said was "let's go" and I couldn't say anything but nod.

I was so scared that when I utter a word I would start crying.

That's how I got myself stuffed in the blanket in my pajamas with Marcus who was still  in his suit as we watched Saxtuplets on Netflix laughing our asses off.

After a phone call with Mali in Marcus'car he decided to stick around by force may I add and chose a movie.

I wanted to fall in bed cry my lungs out then fall asleep then go to church the next day and after that come home with my baby boy but this guy looked like he wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"So what movie next or you are leaving?" I asked looking at the guy sitting next to me as I stuffed more popcorn in my mouth.

Did I mention we went shopping for snacks.
Well he did force me to get out of the car because apparently  I would suffocate and die.

Now think about people dressed for galas or a ball in a supermarket shopping for junk food.

Everyone gave us weird looks.

Looking at the now empty bowl I removed the last packet of kitkat the one I hid away from this hungry monster but he snatched it from me and stuffed all of it in his mouth.

For a moment I didnt know what went on to be honest.

Then it clicked.

That's when I looked at him with my eyes wide and mouth wide and by that time he was done chewing the whole thing.

Then I pushed him hard.

He even went down laughing.

"What the hell" I said looking at the guy.

I then paused the second movie that we were watching.

"Get out" I said in my Serious tone.

"What"

That's when I went to sleep.
At two in the fucking morning after I chased out a billionaire out of my house.

I know sounds crazy.
But I wasnt mad thought we talked through it and I told him that I chased him out of my house because it looked like he sold his.

As if he didnt have a house.

Anyways that's how I woke up three hours later in the morning after my mother told me to go to the hospital because my son got sick.

I didnt even get to shower I just jumped to my slippers and grabbed my car keys then sped to the hospital.

It was when I was stuck in the traffic that I came to notice that I didn't  even know which hospital I was going to.

I then took out my phone dialed my dad's number then asked him where he was.

He said that he was home.

Home!

I felt hurt surface my whole body.

My son was sick and he was home!

"I am going to give you  two minutes to explain yourself before I start accusing you of unnecessary things" I said through gritted teeth.

"What are you talking about?
It's not even time for church yet" he said chuckling then turned down the volume of the jazz music that was playing.

I was fuming now.

"Where is mom and my son" I asked this time louder.

I wasnt going to go out and shout to my father.
I knew better.