chapter 25

Guys read this chapter with 'Quit by Ariana Grande ft Sia' playing in the background❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anaïs

It wasnt even twelve when I reached home.
That bastard decided to kick me out of my damn office with an excuse of getting fired.

The only reason he kicked me out was because he knew I could state facts that no one would dare tell him in his face

Yes I wasnt going to sugarcoat whatever bullshit I would tell him.

Throwing my bag on the couch out of frustration I noticed that the house was unusually quiet and I heard a my phone beep in my bag.

I didnt even dare to go pick it up I just walked straight to my bedroom.
I was planning to sleep.

Yes sleep I was going to worry about probably being jobless when I woke up.

Reaching in the bedroom I noticed that Malia wasnt there but it was neatly done and a note stuck on the head of the bed telling me that she left with Ethan since he was whining about her not being safe and dragged her to his house.

Chuckling I changed from my work clothes and dove myself in my blankets.

I was woken up with some loud ass knocks and I was ready to beat the hell out of whoever was knocking on my door.

When the knocks didnt stop I hesitantly dragged myself out of the bed and walked towards the door.

I stood there a few minutes waiting to see if the person would get tired and leave my door alone.

The knocks got even louder and I'm sure the neighbours were starting to complain.

Growling I swung the door open without checking whoever was behind the door and I almost slammed it back if it wasnt for the foot that stuck in the door way.

"This is my house get the fuck out of here!" I almost screamed it out.

Ignoring my tantrums he pushed past me and entered inside.

"Get out for goodness sake.
Lucas get the fuck out of here there is no remaining business between me and you.
You fired me and now I'm chasing you out of my house and be an obedient ass and get out of my house!" I sternly said.

"Can you sit down" he suggested in a calm voice inviting himself on my couch.

Who even told him to sit.
My anger was getting to the point of where I wanted to strangle this man alive.

I wasnt joking.

"This is my house
I make the rules and you dont get to tell me what to do" I said glaring at him.

"Well it wont be anymore" he said looking at me straight in the eyes.

I laughed.

"Please entertain me" I stated looking at him.

"You are coming with me." He said slamming down the red file he had in his hands.

I rolled my eyes.
I wasn't even going to litsen to him after he said that.

Turning on my heels i headed towards the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

I was starving.

Deciding on fruit salad I started collecting different fruits and started preparing them.

"Are you even litsening to me!?" I heard him ask from where he was standing.

Next to the kitchen counter.