Chapter 7

We were snuggled on the sofa watching the TV. I was lying in between Jessie's thighs with my head resting on her chest. Our legs were tangled and Jessie's arms had me wrapped in a tight embrace. Her fingers tickling the outside of my thighs. I nestled my head further in her boobs and sighed in content. Jessie kissed the top of my head and squeezed me tightly. We lay there for what seemed like forever, Jessie was watching the TV intently but I could get myself to focus on anything. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside, like cotton wool. Feeling Jessie's heartbeat against my back made me feel so calm. We fitted together like a jigsaw puzzle. I was also thinking about Harriet and how to go about this whole meet up malarkey. I didn't want it to happen, not yet, because I wanted Jessie all to myself and I didn't want to go back to the real world. Being with Jessie was like being in a dream; I guess you could say I was scared that I was going to wake up.

 Jessie's fingers traced the skin above my waist band of my joggers and up under the top. I smirked and pulled her hand out, kissing the top of it. I dropped it on the sofa next to her. Within seconds Jessie had was back underneath with top drawing patterns on the skin. I turned my head round to face her, raising my eyebrows and smirking.

 "Babe I’m bored" she whined, throwing her arms down on the sofa. I pushed myself off her and turned round to straddle her.

 "I'll have to find a way to entertain you then." I stated.

 I gently pressed my lips to hers and lingered above them. My breath blowing into her mouth. Jessie's eyes were closed and she grabbed the bag off my neck to pull me closer, but I resisted, chuckling darkly.

 "Kayla kiss me" Jessie groaned

 I ran my fingers up the insides of Jessie's thighs and began to claw gently at them. Jessie moaned and tilted her head back as I made it loser to her core. She started getting impatient and crashed our lips together. I fought back the smile playing on my lips and wrapped my tongue in Jessie's willingly. As she began to pull my t- shirt over my head I jumped off the sofa. A bewildered and slightly turned on Jessie looked up at me, her eyes wide.

 "Babe what the...”

 I said nothing and wandered out of the room, hoping she would follow me or my plan would go to shit. I worked though because I heard her coming up behind me. I lead her into the bedroom and as I heard the bedroom door shut I whirled round and shoved her roughly up against it and wasted no time in kissing her again. It was then that I realized she'd taken her top off and was only covered by her bra. Jessie’s hands went straight to my arse as I ran mine up and down her sides.

 I let my fingers creep up Jessie's stomach tracing patterns of her skin. Fuck me it was so smooth. My hands found her chest and I ran them over the fabric of her bra.

 "Damn Jessie," I whispered huskily in her ear, "as sexy as this bra this, I’m afraid it has to come off baby"

 Jessie whimpered as I unclasped her bra. It fell seductively to the floor and Jess' petite but pert boobs hung freely on her chest. I grabbed both of them roughly and massaged them, harshly pinching the nipples until they were erect. Jessie moaned loudly making me giggle.

 "You like that baby?"

 "K, please"

 I ran my fingers down her back and groped her arse. Pulling her close to me. I dove my tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately. She walked us to the bed and I fell back onto it, Jessie on top of me. I flipped us over and pulled away from the kiss. My fingers tickled her thighs, edging closer and closer towards her sex. Jessie breathed heavily as I played her panty line. Pulling them down painfully slowly. After about a minute of teasing Jessie let out a frustrated sigh.

 "Kayla for fucks sake, stop it" she snapped, it would have sincere if her voice hadn't been so broken and weak.

 "Stop what?" I whispered, She sounded like she was in pain, "Oh sorry baby, am I turning you on?"

 "Kayla please, I can't take it anymore." She whimpered,

 I smothered her mouth with mine and threw her wet knickers carelessly on the floor...

OIOIOIOI

I'm done for summer, no more school wahey! Ahh I'm so happy :)) But my phone's broken and I've lost 5 chapters fml 

Also, would you, whoever is reading this, be able to promote my fic? My twitter name is @jessieslays so the link will be on there and tweet me and I'll follow you love you allll xoxoxoxoxooo