Chapter 13

Unlucky 13 ahh

 I was tingling with excitement as I stood at Jessie's door. It was 6pm and she'd been home 3 hours. She wouldn't let me pick her up because she was always groggy after flights and she was usually papped which pissed her off more. I don't know what she was doing but she was taking her sweet ass time to come to the door.

When the door finally did open Jessie was standing on the other side in leggings and a Boy London top. Her hair fluffy from getting out of the shower and she had little make up on. She was beautiful. I literally ran and jumped on her. She picked me up and span me round like a kid. Backed up against the wall we crashed our lips together and wasted no time in letting our tongues dance in each other's mouth. After a couple of minutes we took pulled away, breathless, and looked into each others eyes. Jessie set me down on the floor and caressed my cheek.

"I missed you too much," she whispered, her voice husky.

"I missed you more"

Jessie giggled, "impossible."

She took my hand and led me into the dining room. The table was laid perfectly with candles and wine glasses. There was music on the background and the lights were dimmed, leaving romantic spots of flickered light where the candles glowed.

"Jess..." I gasped, I ran my hand over the lacy table cloth. Jess pulled one of the chairs out and sat me down.

"You're menu for tonight, madame"

I laughed out loud as Jessie handed me a bit of paper with scruffy writing on it. I squinted at the text.

"Jessie I can't read what this says!" I giggled like a 5 year old. She snatched the paper out of my hand and read out the 'menu'.

"It clearly says 'Chef's special soup, and then Chicken in BBQ sauce served along side mashed potatoes, cabbage, spinach with mint and chilli, tomatoes and peppers." She scoffed,

I took a deep breath in through my nose and for the first time I could smell all the wonders she was cooking up in the kitchen.

"Of course that's what it said" I winked, Jessie hit me playfully in the arm and scuttled back off into the kitchen. My phone buzzed, it was Harriet. I squinted to see the text through the shattered screen.

07******15- Harriet

Kayla are you ok? I'm so sorry i'm such a shit friend I shouldn't have left you. I had no idea your dad was like well yeah. Please don't hate me, i understand if you don't reply but I just need to make sure you're ok.

My hands shook, making it impossible to type anything which could pass as English so, "Jess, can Itake a quick call?" I asked, I heard a loud clatter from the kitchen and a curse from Jessie.

"Yeah dinner will be in 5 though" she yelled back.

I scraped my chair back noisily and walked upstairs. I sat on the top step and dialed Harriet's number. She answered almost immeditaley

"Kayla oh my god, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine" even over the phone my voice wasn't convincing.

"What happened?"

I rubbed my temples and took blew out a breath, "You know what? I don't really want to talk about it, I just want to forget it ever happened"

"Ok... Oh god, I should have stayed, this is all my fault" I could hear Harriet's voice break and it broke my heart. This is what he does, he hurts people.

"Harriet no! I told you go, you couldn't have done anything. And anyway I didn't want you getting hurt."

"Did he hurt you?"

"Not badly" I said, it wasn't a total lie. A slap round the face isn't bad and I was the one who hurt me the most, "He just shouted a lot, he's got a sharp tongue"

"Can i come and get you? Can we go for a coffee or something?" She asked,

"I'm with Jessie"

"Have you told her?"

"Obviously not!"

"Are you going to?"

I didn't answer. I could tell her about my dad but I knew once I started talking I wouldn't be able to stop, and I'd lose her for longer than 2 weeks this time.

"Do what you think is best, Kay. Just don't let it eat you up. She cares a lot about you Kayla and she would want to help you."

* * *

I lay in bed with Jessie. My belly was making satisfying gurgling noises as it attempted to digest all the food she had cooked this evening. I was lying on Jessie's chest, listening to her heartbeat.

"I've missed this," she sighed, running her fingers down the sides of my pyjama top, she tried to go under it but I stopped her hand. "Babe?"

I kissed her deeply to stop her questions. She didn't protest and the kiss quickly became passionate and hot, I tangled my fingers in her hair and flipped my leg over her body to straddle her. I tugged at her bra strap until it fell away. I tended to both of her breasts before kissing down her stomach, leaving a hot trail of saliva. I kissed along her panty line and lightly bit her inner thigh. Jessie's hips bucked and she moaned loudly. I pulled her knickers down to ankles and blew lightly on her sex. Jessie whimpered that escaped from her lips turned me on more and I dove 2 fingers deep inside her.

Gasping my name Jessie came almost immediately. Short for breath she collapsed on the bed and pulled me up to lie next to her.

"Babe I..." She sighed, her eyes drooping.

"Just go to sleep Jess, you've had a long day" I giggled.

"Get naked with me, please"Jessie asked, tugging limply on my top.

"I'm cold," I lied,

"How about I warm you up?" She whispered huskily, fingers tickling my thigh.

"No Jess. I'm tired let's just sleep"

"Kayla what's wrong?"

I snuggled back into her bare chest and wrapped my arm around her, "'M jus tired" I mumbled, making my voice go babylike.

Jessie sighed contently and nuzzled into my chest, "i love you Kayla."

"I love you more"

She whispered in my ear, "impossible."

You can probably guess half my story line now lol

Two things: 1) Thank you so much for 1000 reads omg it makes me sososo happy thank you thank you thank you!!! :D

2) BANG BANG OMG OMG OMG