Chapter 28

Get ready for some more sexy time.

KAYLA POV

"Drop the towel baby please" Jessie pleaded, tugging limply at the cotton towel I had wrapped round me.

"I'm looking at the view Jess, give me a minute" I teased holding back a smirk.

Jessie shrugged and hopped off the sun bed. Her white skin glowed in the city's moonlight and she dove swiftly in the water, making a huge splash. I cackled with laughter at her poor excuse for a dive and she bobbed on top of the water scowling.

"You're not supposed to make a splash J" I giggled,

"Well come on then smarty pants, why don't you get your sexy ass over here and show me how it's done" she suggested, resting her chin on the side of the pool.

I raised my eye brows at her, "well maybe I will" I flirted back. I seductively dropped my towel and revealed the tight, red piece Jessie had bought me. It clung onto my waist, pulling it in, making my curves even more defined and showed a lot of my bum- a quality of which I'm sure Jessie had nothing to do with.

Jessie sucked in a breath through her teeth and bit her lip. I dove gracefully (hopefully) into the pool and swam round Jessie's legs, sliding my fingers up and down them. I felt a hand clutch round the chest piece of my costume and pull me up. Jessie smashed her lips against mine and backed me against the wall. Her hands pulled on the elastic by my bum and dragged it up slightly. I smirked into the kiss and sunk away from her. I swam through her legs and popped up behind her.

"Ohh I see" Jessie chuckled darkly, she slowly started to push through the water towards me, "you wanna play? Let's play"

I grinned childishly and spluttered away from her. We continued to run around the perimeter of the pool, laughing and splashing each other for what seemed like hours. Jessie's hair stuck up in random places making her look like someone from S - Club in the 90s with atrocious gel. I'd never tell her that though, that would not go down well.

Jessie sauntered up to me and again and tucked a stray hair behind my ear, she licked her lips and leaned in. Being the general cock that I am I pulled away again and cried, "HAND STAND CONTEST"

Jessie scowled at me.

"Handstand contest?" I asked again, cocking my head to the side and fluttering my eyelashes.

She rolled her eyes but laughed anyway, "ok fine, are you ready for this... I am the queen of handstands" she boasted

My mouth popped open, "that's a big statement coming from you, I reckon I could beat you"

Jessie scoffed, "ok, let's make this interesting... If you win, you're in control upstairs, if I win, well..."

Her eyes travelled up and down my body making my skin crawl- in a good way.

"Call me queen bee" she growled, my body tensed up. Control, I didn't like the sound of that. I better fucking win this.

"Fine," I said, regaining my voice trying to make it sound strong. It failed. "You can go first, oh mighty one" I grinned;

Jessie winked and sunk under the water. Her long toned calves stuck out of the water and I had to give it to her, he was good. She stayed up for about 30 seconds and then her fluffy head popped up again.

"Beat that bitch" she said smugly, crossing her arms over her chest.

I raised my eye brows at her, "is trash talk really necessary?"

"We'll see" she retorted.

As soon as I felt my legs break through the surface of the water, my arms wobbled and I collapsed.

Shit. I lost.

Jessie smirked and crooked her finger at me. I walked slowly over to her, hanging my head. My belly was doing flips as she bought her lips up to my ears,

"I win"

She began sucked roughly on my neck, I pulled away shaking my head but I was reminded of the bet. Fuck. Biting my lip I controlled the moans that were threatening to escape my lips as Jessie nibbled the prominent bruise I'm sure she just left. Her fingers found the elastic around my bum cheeks again and pushed them up. The swimsuit became a thong and Jessie's hands groped my ass and our lips met. Jessie wasted no time in slipping tongue in my mouth and the taste of chlorine mixed in with her usual taste. Jessie slowly walked me to the edge of the pool and I lent against it. I played with the waist band of Jessie's bikini bottoms and I was about to slip my hand inside them when I realised where we were.

"Jessie can we take this back to the room?" I whispered breathlessly

"I need you now" she said, her fingers digging into my back.

"J the room" I swallowed hard, trying to be authorative, Jessie chuckled darkly,

"I won the bet" she blew down my neck. My legs tensed up and I held onto Jessie's neck for support, "and I need you now" she finished.

She lifted up my bum and pushed me up to sit on the edge of the pool. She followed me up and straddled me on the floor. She kissed me and got up; leading me by the hand she pushed my back down onto a sun bed. Her hands found the straps of my swimsuit.

"As sexy as you look in this thing, I like what's underneath a lot more"

"Jessie-" I started but she stopped my mouth with a kiss. My whole body relaxed as she massaged her tongue passionately with mine. My prudness all but vanished. I didn't care who saw, all I cared about was how beautiful my girlfriend looked in the moonlight.

With my swim suit crumpled at my hips Jessie peppered kisses down my chest. She sucked my right nipple into her mouth and pinched the other with her hand. I arched my back and moaned loudly, uncontrollably. Finding strength in my arms, I limply tugged on Jessie's halter neck bikini top. The ties fell free and it dropped off her chest. My nails dug into Jessie's back as her free hand slid down my stomach and pushed my swimsuit down to my knees. Her fingers clawed at the insides of my thighs and drew dangerously close to my core. When she'd finished with my boobs her other hand joined the party and she drew her index finger in between the folds of my centre. She looked longingly into my eyes and kissed me hard again as 2 fingers entered me. She drew them out and in quickly and I moaned into her mouth, with her other hand she flick my clit which set me off. I threw my head back and tensed my everywhere.

Jessie continued with her fingers throughout my high and as just as I came down to earth I felt her blow on my clit.

"Jessie, please I need..." I gasped; Jessie giggled and bit my thigh.

"You need what baby?"

"You, I need you"

"Where? Here" she said as she kissed my calf, I shook my hand and wrapped my fingers around the edge of the sun bed. Jessie kissed my naval passage, "here?" I shook my head again, she licked my thigh and I moaned, "Here?" She giggled

"Jessie please" I exclaimed, frustrated at how much I need her.

She laughed and lick right down my folds, I gasped and bucked my lips. Jessie sucked on my clit as her fingers abused me again. I grinded my hips into her, making her go faster, she obliged and I climaxed for the second time. Jessie straddled me her face plastered with a satisfied smile, she licked her lips and pushed the strands of hair from my sweaty face. My breathing was slow and heavy and Jessie kissed my nose, "I win" she whispered.

I had the most beautiful girl sat on top of me, her milky skin glowed in the moonlight and she just gave me the most exciting night of my life and won't ask for anything in return.

For once Jessie was wrong.

I win.

I was obviously feeling very frustrated when I wrote these last few chapters lol.